View Single Post
Old 08-13-2001, 01:11 AM
Bard in Training

As I watch Dunchad move out of view, I cautiously look around at Jill and Seth. I hope they aren't able to read my true feelings on my face ... only those I wish them to see.

"Oh, Thank God," I think to myself. It may sound strange seeing as I'm okay with two women going at it, and to each his own, but the whole guy / guy thing has never turned me on.

I can feel a smile start inside of me, trying to burst it's way out.

I hop down off of the pool table and turn around to grab my pants, "I'll go after him," I let them know, "he's really not into that kind of thing." Chuckling, I say, "if you failed to notice that is...."

I give them a little grin to let them know that everything is okay and as I try to locate my panties and give up because they don't seem to be anywhere around, I finally just pull my pants on.

"We actually need to be going anyway Jill. Thanks for having us over. Seth," I grin at him, "it's been a pleasure!!"

I quickly grab my purse off of the table and Dunchad's keys which he forget in his rush to leave and as I walk out the door turn around to say bye. But they are already occupied with other matters with Jill taking my position on the pool table and Seth between her legs. I grin as I slowly shut the door, trying not to disturb them.

Walking up the stairs, I finally let my smile shine through and go to find my lover. Being the voyeur that he is .... I figure the pool is a good guess!

As I walk through the house to get to the pool, I can see little mini parties throughout the house. Some people just simply talking ... while others are getting down and dirty right then and there ... sometimes with two ... sometimes with more.

I try to keep my eyes peeled looking for Dunchad and thankfully don't find him in any of those clinches. Finally getting to the pool, I scan the area .......... Yep... there he is ....... chatting with a larger man who I assume to be Jill's brother as he has the same kind of characteristics that she does. Hot body, good looking, tall ...... MMmmmmmmmmm...............

As I saunter over to them, I notice that most of the woman are pretty much paired up with a man ... or two ..... and things seem to be heating up around here. I can see more than one man sporting a hard on...... not really hard to notice when they are only wearing little swim trunks.

Dunchad finally notices me coming and a smile lights up his face although a little cautiously I would say. As I walk the final steps that will bring me to him, I see him throw back his head and laugh aloud.

Smiling, with my eyes peeled only to him, I ask, "What's so funny?" I can't wait to take his mouth so lean up on my tip toes with my hand going around to the back of his neck .... I pull his mouth down to mine in a wide open, hot, wet, mind blowing kiss.

I feel his hands move around my body to place them on my ass, pulling me into him so that I can feel what I do to him. I hear a wolf whistle from behind me and quickly pull away. I know a blush is staining my face, and Dunchad chuckles softly while bringing his one hand up to my chest to trace the path of the blush.

"Gyz, meet Brian. This is Jill's brother," he says.

"Nice to meet you," I murmur while shaking his hand, looking up into his eyes... I notice that he has one blue one and one brown one. I've heard of this before but had never seen it. It looked very interesting but not wanting to be rude, tried to keep my attention focused on what they were saying.

"Now ... what were you laughing at again," I nudge Dunchad to answer while giving him a sly little glance from where I'm standing underneath his arm.

"Ah honey... I'll tell you later!"

"You better you little bugger," I murmur to him. "Anyway, we need to get going honey, if we're going to make that reservation."

At the blank look on his face, I quickly poke him with my elbow ... maybe a little sharper than necessary, "Oh...oh ya," he says, "we've got to go. It was nice meeting you and hope to see you around sometime."

Murmurring our goodbyes, we walk out of the house and out to where the car is parked. Just holding hands, not saying a word, we reach the car and get in. Turning to look at each other at the same time, I notice him about to say something so decide to keep my mouth shut until I hear from him.

"I'm sorry I ran out that way," he said, "just not into that shit at all."

"Well honey," I whisper, while moving my body closer to his in the middle of the car, and placing my lips almost to his, "if you had of waited just a couple more seconds... I would have told you ... that neither do I. Just doesn't turn my crank at all."

"Good," he whispers back, moving his mouth closer to mine until it is just a touch out of reach... just so that I can feel his breath, but not his lips. His cute little grin is very much in evidence. "Where are we going now?" he asks.

"Mmmmmm ... well I thought that you could drive us up into the moutains," I whisper while flicking my tongue out to lick at first the left corner of his mouth, "park the car," flicking the right corner, "find us somewhere that we can be completely isolated and alone," licking the seam of his lips, "and fuck my brains out!!!" and proceed to take his mouth in a deep kiss.

"I need to feel your hard cock inside of me, plunging in and out ... your mouth on my tits, and fingers rubbing my clit ....... Mmmmm.....God ... I need that now ... it's been too long since I felt you inside of me." I gasp as you take my earlobe into your mouth and softly suck.

I can feel my nipples start to get hard... and already my honey is beginning to flow. Pulling away from him, my breathing slightly ragged, I push his away, telling him, "get going sexy, I need to feel you inside me very VERY soon and that ain't going to happen with us sitting here!"

Moving into my seat and putting on my seatbelt, I look over at him to find him just staring at me. "Are you for real," he murmurs, "or am I going to wake up tomorrow and realize that this has all been a dream?"

"Oh lover..... even dreams are not this good" I whisper, "let me try to convince you that this is real."

"Get your fuckin' ass in gear man," I tease him in a commanding voice, "my cunt is waiting to be serviced." Reaching down, I undo the button and zipper on my jeans and dip a finger inside to get some of my juices on it. Pulling it back out, I close my eyes, lean my head back onto the rest and slowly bring my finger up to my lips, flicking my tongue out to taste myself.

"Are we still here?" I asked him with a sexy growl in my voice.