Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2002, 09:55 PM

Misty

Damn that Jake. I thought after he had left my office. Damn good too! I laughed aloud.

The rest of the day I could barely concentrate on my work, my mind trying to come up with a way to get even with him. I giggled at some of the thoughts I came up with, but shook them off. I wanted something really good, after all it was the least I could do for the wonderful lunch break he had given me.

I had to admit Jake was much different than I had at first thought. Although, I too had become different around him, doing many things I normally would not have. Being around him, seemed to make it so easy though and I suspected it was the same for him.

It was getting close, and I still had no idea what I was going to do. Then after glancing through one of the magazines I had on my desk, I got my idea. At first I shook my head, thinking, no I couldn’t, but soon I was giggling so hard, I knew I had to. I told my receptionist that I would be back shortly and went to buy what I needed.

By the time 6:30 came around I was ready for Jake, and he could tell instantly by the grin on my face that something was up. He shook his head smiling, with that ‘okay now what look’ that comes across his face quite often lately.

" I bought you a present today, Jake. Well actually both of us! "

I walked up to him close, a naughty smile across my face, and told him to be very quiet and listen. He listened and then looked at me, his expression almost priceless. Then I said:

" I'm not going to let you see what's making that noise, Jake, at least not until after dinner. But if you're really nice, I might give you the remote control for it before then. "