Thread: The Void
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2004, 01:43 PM

Father/daughter

Frank moved to throw his arm over Roxanne. He groped for her a couple of times before coming awake.

“Roxie,” he whispered, realizing she wasn’t there.

He sat up and looking around the dark room.

“Roxie,” he whispered again.

He thought that she must be in the bathroom until he heard a soft moan coming from out side. He sat on the edge of the bed rubbing his hand across his sleepy face, then standing up to go to the door. He hadn’t meant to sneak up on her, it was just that he was barefoot and naked. She was sitting in the swing playing with her pussy. He froze, barely breathing as he stood in the doorway and watched his daughter masturbate. He found his hand wrapped around his cock as he slowly stroked himself, watching her. He found it extremely exciting to be watching her and her not know he was there. He was disappointed when she came and stopped frigging herself.

“Ahem.” He cleared his throat.

“Oh….Hi, Dad.” She said moving over. “I just had a bad dream but I’m ok. What time is it?”

He moved out of the doorway and around in front of her, his cock still hard and standing before him, his hand still holding it, stroking it slowly.

“Time….ah, I’m not sure,” he stammered. “I…..I was watching you Roxie, I mean, while you were playing with yourself. I wanted you last night but you seemed so sleepy, and I was tired too. Too much golf I guess.”

His hand continued to stroke his cock as he moved to sit beside her on the swing.

“Maybe sometime….ya know….after we go home, you could let me watch you do that again? You could leave your bedroom door cracked just a little, or something, so I could peek in. That got me really excited sweetheart, see,” he looked down at his cock.

The head was hard and shiny and an angry purple color, a bead of precum glistening at the opening.

“Kiss Daddy’s cock, baby, please” he pleaded looking back up at her.

Her dark eyes dancing with mischief now, she leaned over and kissed the bead of precum off his cock, before engulfing just the head in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it bring more precum up, savoring the flavor. He released his hand and tilted his head back so he could watch his cock disappear into her mouth. He gently pushed her head down until he felt his cock hit the back of her throat. She gagged a couple of times but did not pull off. He pushed her head down farther until his cock was completely in her mouth. He reached under her throat and felt the swelling there, he had the urge to cum straight down her throat and into her stomach but he held back. He pulled her head up and off his cock, a streamer of spit hanging off her chin.

“Sit on my lap baby.” She told her pulling her off the swing. “Turn around so I can see your back side.”

She straddled his legs facing away from him and slowly began to lower herself. He held his cock right at her pussy as she sat down, slowly taking all of him in.

“Lean back now,” he said pulling her back tight against his chest. “Daddy wants to watch you play with your pussy again.”

He held her back by grabbing both her tits, looking over her shoulder as he watched her hand slid back toward her pussy, the fingers going to each side of her clit like before. His feet planed firmly on the porch deck he began to rock the swing, the rocking action becoming the fucking motion. He felt her fingers slide along his cock as she worked her clit.

“That’s so pretty,” he moaned biting into her shoulder, leaving small red teeth marks.

“Watch me Daddy, watch me play with my clit,” she moaned.

He kissed up the side of her neck never taking his eyes off her hand. His fingers squeezing her nipples. The swinging action becoming faster as he watched her.

“Daddy's going to cum, baby,” he panted. “Make me cum Roxie, make me cum.”

He reached down and placed his hand over hers rubbing her hand against her clit hard.

“Cum with me,” he groaned as he felt the first jets of semen leave his cock.

“Fuck me Daddy. Watch me cum on your hard cock,” she panted her hips jerking back and forth. “Watch me, oh fuck watch me cum! Oh fuck Daddy, Oh fuck, I’m cummmmmming! Watch meeeeee!” she wailed!

He jerked his hips up forcing his cock as deep into her as he could, then withdrawing again, rubbing her hand up and down his cock and over her clit as he came in her. He pumped shot after shot of hot cum deep into her, splashing against her womb.

“Unh Unh Unh,” he grunted as he filled her to overflowing.

She tried to force herself farther down on him jamming her ass against his pelvis, her back pushed hard against his chest. She reached up, grabbed his hand on her tit, and squeezed it. He felt her whole body shake and tremble as her orgasms flowed through her, one after the other.

Slowly they both began to calm, their muscles relaxed. She leaned her head against his as he continued to hold her. They just sat there joined as the swing gently moved back and forth.

“Roxie,” Frank finally said. “You know we have a Junior College right there in town. You could get your first two years done at home? Or….maybe you could do that online college thing and stay at home? I….could watch you a lot more too.”

His hand still holding hers at her pussy rubbing their mixed cum around.