View Single Post
Old 01-28-2004, 10:00 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

Moving at a speed that only a Vampyre could maintain to another Vampyre, Vaj worked his agile and limber fingers into Ash's sex. Feeling her moisture flow over him, and her muscles grab at his three fingers, he felt her body convulse with sheer pleasure. The whole time Vaj watched as Ash worked her charm on Phaedra, getting the young woman half naked in the limo. Vaj was also keenly aware of Brenna's ministrations to herself while driving and aided her in making sure they arrived safely home. Vaj's member was hard and wet itself, but he knew that he promised Brenna that he would spend time with her first. He sent his thoughts to Ash to continue with Phaedra, but to take it slow. As the limo stopped, Phaedra was nearly naked, as she tried to replace her clothes, Vaj stopped her and said, 'My sweet one, no one can see us here. We are completely surrounded by a wall that is 20 feet high. We can walk freely within my property, and not feel ashamed." Watching the shock register on her face, Ash resumes her wiles and help Phaedra from the limo.

As Brenna steps around to grab some of the bags, Vaj follows and takes the rest of them. He moves with Vampyric speed to get them all within the house and places everything within the walk-in ice box. As Brenna enters the kitchen, she sees him standing there waiting for her. "My Brenna, I know I told you look into our guest, but I feel that I should first fulfill my promise to you."