Thread: True Story
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2004, 07:25 PM

TRUE STORY...Part Four

Quote:
Originally posted by nikki1979
OMG lucky girl!!!!!!!!!! damn
~nikki~

This is dedicated to this very sweet poster, who has shown she likes the tale.

Part Four:

".."Well if your going to stay here you better get used to it"...She looked at me and said "Oh yes I'm sticking around darlin.". We finished bathing and after we toweled off, we got dressed. "so what are we going to do today daddy?" and I replied "thought we'd go to the river and have a picnic, as well as a swim. You do swim don't you?" "oh yes, I love to swim". So we left my little bitty house and drove to town, there I stopped at the local KFC and got a bucket of chicken with all the trimmings. From there we drove to the river, as luck would have it the area wasn't as crowded as usual (Thank Goodness). As I drove down the dirt road leading to the river, I noticed that my new adopted daughter was staring at me. " A penny for your thoughts darlin", as sh replied laughing "better make the a dollar, cause what I'm thinking is worth it". "OK, out with it". "well it looks like we can skinny dip instead of wearing swim suits, that is if you can find a place a little more isolated" "Oh I know just the place, and thats what I planned all along"."why am I not surprised, you are a horny old devil aren't you?". I just smiled as I drove through the trees lining the river till I got to the location I had spotted on a canoe trip down the river about two years ago (I wash hoping someone else didn't have the same idea).
After a few minutes we arrived at the spot I was looking for, it was a great spot. The beach was white and was surrounded by trees on one side, the river on the other. There was a little island of sand on the main river, with a spit of it running between the island and the main beach. It was very quiet here, with all the other river visitors about 1/4 mile up river from us. She jumped out of the truck and ran towards the water, I just got out and started unpacking the stuff I keep in the bed (Folding table-folding chairs-A Tarp for cover from the sun..Now there was a tent and fishing poles in the back too but I left them there) As I put the trap up and basically set up the picnic area she was wading around in the water. "--------- this water isn't as cold as I'd thought it would be" "and the sand is so nice, warm and so white!". After the camp was set up she came over and asked for a beer (did I mention I stopped at one of the towns two gas stations and got a 24 pack of beer for her/I don't drink beer, but I had a 24 pack of coke and a 5th of whiskey for me) As I handed her a can of beer she asked "so are we going to get undressed", it was so great that she was so upfront about it and I said "Sure honey if you want to, I was just waiting to see if we got interrupted by someone else coming to this spot. She took a great big gulp and then proceeded to take her blouse off as well as her skirt, soon she was sitting there in her panties and bra with a can of beer in her hand looking like a dream I had once. "so are you going to sit there all dressed up while I'm sitting here almost naked?".."Yeah thought I would" laughing, "ok ok if your going to pester me I guess I better get comfortable too"..As I started taking my clothes off she just sat there staring again, sipping on the can of beer and looking at me so intently "Are you going to gawk at me the whole time?".."Yep, you look so good. No-one would ever know that you looked that good if all they ever saw you in was those clothes you have at the house".."well thanks, I don't buy clothes to look like anything but just for comfort".."well I'm going to change that daddy-kins, I want the other women to see you as I do and wish they were me". After I got down to my briefs I sat down and poured myself a drink, and just looked at the river. We sat there for about 15 minutes we just sat there looking at the river and each other, then "honey, don't you have a blanket in the old tuck of yours that we can put on the ground?".."sure" I got up and puled out the blanket that my wife and I used on the beach when we camped out, this blanket hadn't been out of he back of that old pickup for a long time.
I proceeded to place the blanket on the ground, just on the down side of the beach. It was set far enough from the beach and a slight dip so that someone on the river couldn't really see if two people were laying on it. With the other stuff in-between the trees and the river no one driving up would see anything either unless they were looking, plus the truck kinda blocked the road to keep someone from just pulling around it.
"Daddy!" I looked towards her and saw her now standing there minus the panties and bra. "daddy I need to eat something" looking at me very enticingly, "Oh yeah, chicken?" "No way daddy, I want you""I want you all of you and now!" as she started walking towards me.
As she approached I took off my briefs, "Oh yes daddy, now thats the way I want to see you" as she slowly knelt down and touched my semi-hard cock. She then started kissing me, at first just a peck then it got long and deeper. My hands touched her too, her breasts were so firm (not like a lot of women and not enhanced either), just soft enough and hard enough to make a man get hard without any trouble and I was getting there quick. As we slowly settled back onto the ground, she started kissing my chest and circling my nipples with her tongue. I was begin treated to a sight that was a dream all men wish they could be in, a beautiful woman making love to me without me having to do much of anything. "oh yes honey like that darlin, that feels so good".."I'm going to love making love to you, this time its your turn to see what I can do!" at this she moved down to my belly, then my waist..and on As she did so my cock got harder and harder knowing where she'd finally end up. Her eyes were closed as if in a half-sleep which she clearly wasn't really. Then she snaked her hand to my now very very hard dick. Stroking at once the full length of it, as if to measure its size, she then opened her eyes wide as saucers as she looked directly into mine, lifting her face to see me better "God damn it seems to be bigger today daddy" "Oh, daddy! Your cock is so hard and big! Did your little girl do that to you? Is that cock all hard just for me?" "Yes sweetheart, you did that, Its all because of you" "Oh, Daddy" she said in her little girl voice "It must be very uncomfortable to have such a hard cock with no where to cum,right? It might even hurt." She was stroking it again. "es , honey it does hurt daddy" .."Daddy, would it feel better if I could make it cum?" "Oh yes sweetie" I answered "yes it would" I watched as she positioned her face and mouth over my cock "I want to suck my daddys big hard cock like a lollipop. and make it squirt into my it-ty-bitty mouth" and with that she started to lick up and down on my cock, first one side then the other.
I was in heaven, her mouth felt so fantastic as she sucked, licked,teased and lapped at my cock.She was an excellent cocksucker, I remember thinking to myself. he then gently licked my balls, which were so full of cum for her due to this teasing.
She then lowered her opened mouth down the shaft of my cock! The sensation is impossible to describe! No one had ever sucked me as well as she did. She sucked my fuck meat down to the root, constantly looking into my eyes as I watched her erotic maneuvers. she withdrew her mouth until just the head of my cock was still in it and then she licked and lathered my cock-head with her tongue. She pushed her soft lips once more all the way down the shaft, nuzzling my hair and now playing ever so gently with my balls. she withdrew her mouth once more, this time wrapping one hand on the shaft, leaving one hand on my balls. Her mouth and hand stroking combination, with one hand massaging my balls, was so exciting. knew I'd last for maybe another second or two maybe three at best. With a mouth full of my cock, my now daughter begged me once more in an almost inaudible voice "Please Daddy, cum in your little girl mouth! I'm so thirsty for your cum! Please Daddy Please" On the next down-stroke, my cock flared one more time and with a groan "Awwwwwwggggggghhhhhhh," my cock exploded into her mouth, spurting one long ribbon of cum after another into her mouth. As I look she smiles form the moment the first squirt hits her throat, and she continues to smile while sucking and swallowing each and every last drop of my cum. Then she keeps my cock in her mouth while it slowly goes soft. When it is finally totally soft, she let it slowly pop out of her mouth, she smiled very widely, and she scooted up to kiss me. And what a kiss it was, so deep and long, our tongues fighting to win space as I tasted my cum in her mouth. After what seemed like an eternity, she broke the kiss. "Did, Daddy like the way his little baby girl sucked his cock? the way his sweet darlin daughter sucked the cum out of his balls? The way his little girl played with his prick and balls. The way I swallowed his gooey fuck juice down her throat? Does daddy like the fact that his little girl is his cock-sucking little whore?" All I could do was nod yes!
"does daddy love his little girl? would daddy do something special for her? Please daddy I need something now, I need to cum too daddy and I need to bad" As she was saying this she was moving up my body, and seeing where this was going I started to slid down kissing my way as I moved closer to her pussy. On her knee's she straddled my head, slowly lowering her pussy onto my mouth. I looked at her shaved pussy as she was lowering it to me, wanting it and needing to show her as much love as she had just shown me. It was not just wet, it was dripping her sweet womanly juices onto my lips. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. The minute I started tongue fucking her, she started grinding her pussy and clit onto my face, and she was moaning ever so low. "OHHHHHH Daddy....did you like the way your little girls pussy tastes? Oh daddy your licking and sucking on my cunt and clit so good! Oh fuck daddy, I am so fucking close! Oh daddy, I'm going to cum in your mouth..Oh fuck yes daddy oh yes daddddyyyyyyy I'mmmmmm cummingggg iinggggggg" With that she pushed her pussy onto my lips and flooded my mouth with her juices. Her pussy juice was one of the sweetest things I've ever tasted, but in all my life I had never seen a girl cum that much. Although I was 60, this was the one time I felt like a teenager again cause by the time she got though cumming I was standing proud again, fully hard. "oh daddy your good, your the best pussy licker and cunt eater in the world! (while most likely not true it was nice to hear) that was absolutely the best daddy! the best ever!" "Now I need to get fucked really hard and looking at you I see you might be the one to do it!" "oh daddy do you want to fuck your little girl in her pussy really hard and make her cum again on your big hard dick?" and of course I said "Yes dear, of course your daddy wants too"
"Well daddy, your little girl is already your best-est little cocksucker. So now its time for you to fuck the shit out of her here on the beach" I didn't have to be told twice, I placed my cock at pussy lips and pushed in. In one single push I want to the hilt, all the way till we were touching each other from toe to head. We were one, as only two persons making love can be, one in the other and the other wrapped around his pole. As I started pushing in and drawing out I could hear her saying in a very low voice but getting louder. "Fuck me daddy, fuck your little girl like shes never been fucked before!" My hand between us touching her clit and rubbing it as I exited almost, to this she said "oh yes daddy make me cum make me cum for my daddy" . Shortly I feel her pussy start twitching and I heard her moan through her first orgasm "Ohhhhhhhh Fucccccccck! I'mmmm Fucking Cummmmmmmmming!" I did all I could not to cum too quickly but I knew that having just cum in her mouth a few moments ago I was pretty safe. I continued to plunge in and out of her pussy, my finger still teasing her clit through her long cum, I watched as her whole body shook and spasmed though her orgasm, as her head shook violently through it. I felt her cum and felt it as it washed all over my cock and flood out onto my balls. I keep up going in and out, in and out "OH, Daddy...Please, PLEASE Fuck me hard! Make me cum on your cock daddy...Again and again!"
Not wanting to disappoint her I keep fucking her, in and out over and over. This time I wanted to cum with her and was working myself up to do just that. I keep pushing in and pulling out, in and out around and around, kissing her deeply as I push in and out. she jerks her mouth from mine and I hear "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Daaaaaaaaddyyy! Fuck me! Cum with me! I'm fucking cuming all over your big fiat hard daddy cock! Squirt your baby juice inside me, OH DADDDDDDYYYYYY!" With that I groaned and flooded a huge load of cum into her, and I was going so deep I could feel her cervix.
AS we cum together I feel her stiffening, and then she just fainted. As this was the first time something like this had ever happened before I got really worried! I pulled out and started trying to check her. she was breathing at least even if it was heavy (So was I for that matter) and so I know she was just out cold. Hmmmmm, that was the first time I had ever in my life fucked a girl till she passed out. I must admit it was a heady thing, to think I was able to to that! But I knew in the back of my mind it was her that fainted not just because of me but it was nice to think that for a few minutes anyway.
After about five minutes she slowly came too, "wow, that was something""-------you sure did a good job" "I need a drink now badly!" So I got a can out of the cooler and let her have it as I continued to drink my bourbon and coke. "Do you want some food to honey?" and she said "Oh yeah food, yes please". We then just laid there eating and drinking our drinks, she then turns to me and says "----- would you mind if I told you something?" "Sure go ahead".."Well you know I'm a bit of a flirt and I've slept around a bit too" "Yes" " well I've been fucking since I was about 12 and I have never ever never ever fainted before, I swear!" "ok, and?" "well I just want you to know, you are special! That you have made me happier than any man has ever before" and with that she leans forward and give me a big greasy kiss (Chicken grease). I looked at her and then it dawned on me "Well ---------- I think I know why you fainted, it was the idea of making love to a daddy instead of some stranger or just a guy" "YEAH, I bet your right!, that was it. But your still the best ------. I really like you and just just for the love making!" .."Well thanks, I'm glad to hear that! I like you too!"
We at there silently and I noticed it was getting dark, "do you want to stay here tonight or go back to the house" and she said
--------------------------------

Part five soon!
Making love is not just for the young, it would be a shame to waste all that experience.