View Single Post
Old 01-27-2004, 11:45 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to bangerog2
Fran

Fran opened the door to the office, and stood back to let Diane/Doreen enter.

Diane for her part was very surprised, She had expected something totally utilitarian, but this office was fitted in somewhat faded luxury. The deep pile carpet, had seen better days, and, while there was a space which held a desk, a safe, and the ussual office accoutremeents, the larger part of the room held a luxurious settee and two easy chairs, which surrounded a coffee table on thre sides, together with a fridge, drinks table and coffee machine.

Doreen undid her mac, and Fran offered to take it, but Doreen demmurred, and on being offered a seat, tok one end of the sofa covering her legs with her coat.

Fran busied herself at he drinks tray and then proffered a glass of wine, before going back to pour herself a vodka tonic.

Turning, she looked at Doreen and wondered what had brought her here. During the years that she had worked at the cinema, she had seen it all, even partaking herself on odd occasions. From the men who came to harrass the woman on her own, who could be a nuisance if the women rejected their advances. Usually torchlight full on their face sorted them out. There were of course the women who were amenable to the male approach, and would in most cases partake in mutual masturbattion, even at times going the whole hog in the restrooms, or the exit vestibule.

Then, of course there werE the women, a lot less
in number than the men, who were there to seduce the man on his own. Fran had lost count of the number of times that she had seen a woman, and they were women of all ages, sit next to a solo male, and after a short while her head would disappear below the back of the seat, as she administered to hard cock with her mouth. Or perhaps sit back with the man suckling on her breasts with his fingers busy in her cunt, finger fucking, as she tossed him off.

Doreen did not fit into those categories, seeming timid, and unsure of herself, and Fran had not expected to see her again at all, let alone to receive a 'phone call tonight.

She turned just as Doreen removed her shades, and rEalised that her visitor had a mature beauty.

'Did you enjoy it this afternoon?' she asked.

'Yes.' cma the reply in a whisper. and Doreen was blushing.

'Was it good?'

'Oooooooh Yessssss' came the reply as Doreen blushed even a deeper red, and closed her eyes as if conjUring the incident up again.

Fran noticed that her hand was moving under her coat, and felt own niplles start to stiffen as she realised that Doreen was starting to diddle herself, whether through or under the material of her skirt, she wasn't sure. Her own hand went to the junction of her thighs and moving her feet to give herself easier access she pressed the material of her skirt deep down to put pressure on her clit.

'How often have you done that?'

'That was the first time. I--I--I don't know what made m do it. I suddenly had this urge to have somebody watch me masturbate.'

'And then the bastard shot his wad all over you.'

'I asked him to.'

As she made this admission, Doreen's fingers became busier under her mac, which was starting to slide forward from her thighs. It was obvious what she was doing, and that she was turned on by her recollecton of the afternoon's activity.

Although she knew she had to proceed with caution, Fran was starting to juice and her nipples and clit were hardening. Her skirt was too tight to lift, and she hurriedly unzipped it and, letting it fall to the floor, stepped out of it.

Through half closed eyes, Doreen watched her, and looking more closely realised that she was older than she had first thought. The roots of her red hair were grey, and her face was more wrinkled than she remembered from the afternonn. Therewere bulges under her slip between her girdle and bra, and under her arms. But her tits were huge. Doreen felt an urge to suckle on them, but said not a word.

'I want to watch you.' Fran almost gasped as she lifted her slip up to her waist, and pulling the gusset og her black french knickers to one side used both hands to pull the labbia well apart exposing herself fully to d Doreen.