Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2002, 11:02 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
JAKE

Jake parted her round ass cheeks and drove his tongue languidly over her sopping wet pussy. He heard Misty hang up then implore him to continue.

"Misty, just try and tear me away from my ~lunch~. Stopping is the very last thing on my mind"

Misty started to rock back and forth, pushing against his face. Jake spread her wide, alternating between sucking, licking and teasing her. He found her clit, and rolled her swollen womanhood in between his teeth. She rocked faster and faster now, moaning in pleasure. With one hand, Jake reached up and covered her mouth to keep her from screaming and alerting her coworkers. The other hand found her nipples and began pinching and twisting them, although not too hard. In mere minutes, Misty came, her delicious spasms pulling on his outstretched tongue.

With a wide grin, Jake stood as Misty calmed down. Quickly she spun around and kissed him deeply. Her hands found his hard cock through his pants, she fumbled for his zipper. Jake stunned her when he said -

"I'll meet you here at 6:30 to go to dinner. Let's have this lust build for the rest of the day. I'll properly ravage you later."

Jake barely escaped before the heavy book Misty threw hit the solid wooden door. He walked away chuckling to himself. He owed her this torture, and he couldn't wait for 6:30 to roll around ...
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson