View Single Post
Old 01-25-2004, 06:51 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

Phaedra is nearly speechless, still shocked by Vaj and Ash. But she can't control her body's reaction. Her body gives off so much heat she has to unbutton her blouse.

Breaking away from Vaj, she sits back on his lap facing Phaedra and smiles a seductively, reaching forward, showing off her beautifully firm, bare breasts to Phaedra as goes for her buttons. "Let me help you with these." She breaths, moaning as Vaj slips a hand between her thighs and presses against the junction of her thighs....

Instinctively she pulls away from Ash and tries to close her blouse. She really hadn't realized she'd unfastened it. But Ash persists, virtually trying to rip Phaedra's blouse completely open. Phaedra turns to look at Brenna, a plea for help in her terrified eyes.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy