Thread: Fantasies
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2002, 07:12 AM
desmond_25

one of my favorites is to fantasise of two women making out...discovering each other and WOW...

Feeling her finger trace a line from jaw line to my neck and down to chest sent shivers down my spine. Reaching my top button, she slowly undid it. Then the next and the next one, before I knew it my shirt was open exposing my breast to her. Wanting her to touch my breast, to feel her hands like silk on my flesh was so exciting just waiting and wanting. Feeling my chest rise and fall I could feel my breathing becoming labored, as the new sensations and fears and excitements overtook my body. With soft touches she took her finger and softly outlined my bra line on my breast, as she touched the edge of my nipple I moaned a soft cry of pleasure. Small circles being drawn on my flesh with her fingernail was driving me crazy, as she slowly inserted a finger under my bra. The rush of release, wanting and waiting for this to happen was almost too much, she slowly caressed my breast. Kneading them in her hands, she reached up and found my right nipple and gently pinched and caressed it.

Breaking away from kissing me, she leaned in and pulled my bra down freeing my nipple. Taking my nipple into her mouth she began to rub her tongue over my nipple making it harden very quickly. Soon she was taking my nipple in between her teeth, giving me little baby bites. Feeling my blood boiling through me I almost lost my balance. Taking my full breast out of its captive holder, she caressed and kneaded my breasts between her fingers. Wanting to feel her I slowly pushed the straps down on her black dress, and found the most magnificent pair of tanned breasts I had even seen. her breast was a full cup size bigger then mine, and she had dark brown big nipples. Touching her burning flesh, I slowly moved my hand to cup her breast. Soft and caress my first woman's breast, she moaned in acceptance as I continued to touch and tease her breast.

she slipped my shirt and bra off of me and laid me on her bed, slowly she moved both of her hands up my thighs, feeling her hands on my panty hose was pure ecstasy. Sliding her hands up she went up my skirt to the top of my panty hose and began to pull them down; as they came down over my belly she stopped and kissed me. Leaving a trail of kisses from my belly button to the top of my mound, pulling my panty hose off to my knees,

she leaned in and began to kiss my upper thighs. Pulling them off completely she grabbed my foot and began to massage it, sending waves of emotions over my whole body. Then taking my big toe in her mouth, she began to suck my toe from top to bottom. Never had anyone done this before, the sensation was mind blowing. Sucking my toe up and down, and picking up pace like she had a cock in her experienced mouth. Arching my back I moaned in desire as I felt her sucking my toe. Taking her hands and moving them in the inside of my leg, I felt her move up my body.

her fingers were now are my inner thigh I felt her move them to my mound, feeling my heat she began to slowly caress my pubic hair. Making circular motions, she teased me with her fingers; slowly she slid on finger into my wet slit. Spreading my legs to allow her better access, she slowly teased me as to not touch my clit. Finding my hole she slowly inserted one of her fingers. The thought of woman fingering me almost sent me into an orgasm but I refrained. Pulling her finger out she placed into her mouth, and smiled. "You taste so good tonight!" she said with smile. Moving her head back down she found my clit with her tongue, as she began to lick and caress it. Moving my hips in the rhythm, my pussy began to throb. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw two young boys furiously mastrubating their hard cocks as they were standing in the doorway and watching us making love...

she casually looked at them and said , "Let's give them a good show!" . With that she preceded to go to town on my pussy, making me feel things I had never imagined. Soon I began to writhe in pleasure, making animal like sounds escaping my mouth. I knew it would not be long before I came all over her face, and loosing myself in this pleasure. Before I knew what I was saying I was begging her to let me cum, I needed the release. Hearing this she increased her sucking and biting on my clit and sent me over the edge, with my first orgasm with a woman.