View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 04:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
I'm one of those rare women who squirts at times from my urethra but most of the time from my G-spot inside my vagina. It took me a lot of research to finally find 2 articles that substantiated that at times it CAN come from that area. And it is that same, very thin, watery fluid, not the usual vaginal secretions.

The first time it happened, it squirted from inside my vagina. My lover was massaging my G-spot with 2 of his fingers, and I was using a vibrator on my clit. When I came, I felt this release of a lot of warm liquid inside my vagina and it ran out onto the bed. I was shocked. I looked down between my legs, half expecting to see a pool of blood, because I didn't know of anything else that would be released from there with that much volume. But it wasn't blood--just a rather large pool of that G-spot fluid. My lover knew what it was and had felt it flow around his fingers. Since that time, some of my lovers have said they can feel the release on their dicks when I come.

At other times it does seem to come from the urethra, and it squirts out for a distance. Sometimes it occurs from G-spot stimulation, sometimes from just clitoral stimulation, and sometimes from a combination of both. My only regret is that I never know which time it will occur; I can't make it happen. I'd say it occurs about 10% to 25% of the time that I come. It's always a surprise and a pleasure.