View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 11:12 PM
Opera-Pixie

I was just talking to my friend (who also has been in a few threesomes with me) about this today.

Now, this is a PERSONAL OPINION, and I stick by it being my truth...but it doesn't have to be yours.

(this) Kate's Threesome Rules:

1) all parties must be willing to participate will all members of the threesome...not just one member. Its really hard to have a threesome when one person doesn't want to touch another. Trust me, I've tried it and it just ended up with one person REALLY satisfied, one person satisified and one not touched.

2) protection, protection, protection (duh! )

3) Anyone is a loving, monogamous relationship should set out ground rules with their S/O before the threesome and discuss the fact that there should be NO jealousy. If you aren't comfortable enough with your b/f to trust watching him fuck another girl, don't do it.

4) If you don't want to do it, don't. If you back out, don't feel guilty. And don't make others feel guilty. Its much easier to "chicken out" or back out before it starts....

Those are the rules I live by. I, personally, won't have a threesome with anynone *in* a relationship...a threesome ruined a friendship and a marriage I know. But I know many "swingers" and people who have been successful. Communicate, explore and be safe. And make sure to let us know how it goes