View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 06:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Tried anal twice with my ex-husband before we were married and were in the experimental phase. I think we were 20. Neither of us liked it, and we never tried it again the entire time we were married (22 yrs). At age 44 when I was on my own again, I tried it with a partner who was absolutely huge--one of those who must use the extra large size condoms. I loved it and could hardly wait to try it again. I've wanted it ever since, though not with every partner. I am basically a sub at heart, and I love not only how it feels physically but the feeling that I am being dominated (in a loving way) by my lover.

Again, I didn't really care all that much to blow my ex-husband, but once we separated, I craved it. I found myself looking at every guy's crotch I passed on the street...fantasizing about what it would be like to blow them and have them come in my mouth. I waited to do that w/o the use of a condom until I was in a monogamous relationship again. Ohhhh....it was wonderful. I LOVED the feeling of his dick pulsating in my mouth and filling it with spurts of cum. I still love it; and like osuche, I love that I am pleasing him and giving him as much physical pleasure as I possibly can.