Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2002, 04:09 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
JAKE

Dimly Jake was aware of Misty moving about. They had dropped of exhaustion in the wee hours of the morning, and she had been the first to stir. He heard her soft voice in his ear and felt rather than saw her presence in the bed. Her smell was all woman, perfume not too strong but somehow just right for Misty. It wafted gently to his nostrils as she came close.

He reached for her, as his eyes fluttered open. Misty pulled away laughing, easily eluding his grasp. She turned to leave and he leaped. Naked he flew through the air tackling Misty on the soft carpet. Laughing he lifted her sweater, and slid his hot hands on her breasts.

"I just have to say goodbye properly, Misty". With that, he pulled her sweater up, unsnapped her bra and greedily sucked her breasts. Mmmmm.

"Just give me a moment Misty" After more than several long minutes, Jake stood grinning.

"Much better. Are you free for lunch? I can't wait all day to see you again. Tell you what, I'll come to your building at noon. I know your office has a door that locks ...."
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson