View Single Post
Old 12-18-2003, 10:30 PM

Maybe I need to rephrase what I said...

When I say fantasy I mean it isn't like being violently hurt by someone. There's a limit to how far someone will take something, go beyond that and it stops being sexy and fun... Caning is an extension of sexual pleasure but violence (being beaten, punched, raped, etc.) is an extension of power. Sometimes that line can be crossed, but when it's about power over someone as opposed to sexual desire, that's when it stops being a turn-on.

Demonstration of power; turn-off. Sexual desire for pain; turn-on. I don't expect people to agree, just saying what I think (hoping I make sense!). I believe the two can be combined (power, sex) in a healthy way, as long as both adults consent completely.

But I still stick by what I said. I define fantasy as something you long to do, but that doesn't limit it to being inaccessible. Many fantasies are within reach. To me, fantasies are not limited to the mind - they're there to act out should the person want to. Personally, I would like to try out my fantasies one day and in which case they would be part of reality, but they would be no less a fantasy for them being acted upon...

I don't know if I make sense... Whatever I think in my head comes out wrong when I write it down, but I was basically agreeing with Lilith... Only I had more stuff to say... Some people say I talk too much, but I don't know why... lol.

Navarre, honestly I'm trying to agree with you, lol. I don't always have the right words to though... Did I make it clearer?

And... I'd love to let you accomodate my wishes!

*stops talking nonsense*