Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 06:21 PM
obsolete

Janice Fleming

Jan leaned forward, pulling her son up and closer to her breasts. God, it felt good! She wanted his hand, his mouth, his cock everywhere. She wanted to smell him, touch him, feel him, taste him. She had passed the boundary. Passed the point of no return. And it was bliss!

She cried out when he bit her nipple, making Mark jerk away and looked up at her with an alarmed look. "Oh, no, baby. You didn't hurt me. Please don't stop. It hurts... nice. Very nice."

Needing no further encouragement, her son returned his attentions to his mother's ponderous breasts. Jan knew he would make her cum by doing that alone, but she wanted to please him too. So very much -- and in so many ways.

She continued to ride his thick shaft, up and down its length -- almost lifting herself completely off before plunging downward. Mark, in turn, bucked up to fill her as she enveloped him over and over in her tight, wet sheath.

"Does it feel good, Mark?" Jan murmured, her mouth against the top of his head as he continued to suckle, nibble and bite at her breasts. "Tell me... "

Janice groaned, pressing down hard, her clit rubbing against her son's pubic bone as she gyrated against him. She was going to cum again, but she wanted -- no, needed -- to feel his hot seed shooting into her this time when she did.

Squeezing her vaginal muscles tightly, she clutched at the enormous cock that was stretching her cunt almost beyond its limits. "Tell me, baby. Tell mommy how it feels."