Thread: Breast Fondling
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 07:01 PM

Hi, Hexalite!

I like the way you think about breasts. I think too many men spend too little time on a woman's breasts, kind of like they are just passing through on the way down. You seem to be a man who sees her breasts as a destination rather than just a quick stopping point.

Here are a few of my favorites that you can try. I hope they help!

Vibrating Nipple Tip:
Try using a vibrator on her breasts and nipples.

Peppermint Dip Breast Technique:
For this technique, pour some Peppermint Schnapps into your lady’s belly button. Now, dip your tongue into the schnapps and lick one of her nipples. Dip your tongue back into the Schnapps and lick the other one. Now lightly blow on the nipples. The cooling effect of the Schnapps makes for an intense feeling. You can try the same thing on her clit, if you think she can handle it (keep a cool washcloth handy just in case). To make it even more intense, you can use a straw to do your blowing through, as the straw forces the air into a concentrated space. Be careful though, that cuts like a knife - at least it can feel that way!

Breast Fire & Ice Technique:
For this technique, you will need a glass of ice (or something else cold) and a cup of coffee (or something hot). Take the cold item and put it in your mouth to make your mouth cold. Now suck on her breasts with your cold mouth. Do that for a minute or two and then put the hot item in your mouth to make your mouth hot. Now suck on her breasts, again. Keep switching back and forth. The different sensations feel terrific! Be sure to switch it up a bit, too. In other words, instead of doing hot, then cold, then hot, then cold, do something like hot, cold, cold, hot, cold, hot, hot. This way she won't know which one to expect and she will not be able to prepare herself for what's coming.