View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 03:53 AM
Horseman12's Filly

Send a message via Yahoo to hellsbells
Belated Thankyou

Hi Y'all

I am sorry it has taken me so long to say thankyou to all my wonderful friends here for their good wishes and support.

I don't have much time at the moment even to read the forums or even be on my puter, I have been kept up to date from Horseman12 and Tigerlily, bless 'em both.

I am much much better, I still get tired very quickly but maybe that's my age. (Don't anyone dare comment on that lol)

I am busy at the moment getting my affairs in order so that I can return to my wonderful sweetheart. I was hoping to share Thanksgiving with him, but that isn't going to be possible, but I will be on the nearest flight after then.

Hopefully when I arrive this next time, I can stay out of hospital long enough to get some pics taken with my darling Horseman12 and also catch up with all the Pixies gossip, and be part of the family again.

Did I mention that I am totally and utterly in love????? Haha, maybe just once or a hundred times eh?

I may not have time to reply to any of your comments, so please let me thankyou all now in advance, and thankyou all for your past support.

much much love to you all

(btw, I am already saying huh! instead of excuse me, what did you say)