View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 08:03 PM
Everybody Stretch!

This stuff always makes me go DUH jenna! It's the media's need to "fill a spot" that gets to me. I'll be watching the news.....a reporter says......"High winds are expected today"....ok....ok...I gotcha.....thanks for the heads up........I can handle this..........and then they proceed to tell you......"Precautionary measures should be taken to secure loose objects that may be susceptible to the winds"......Uh, ooooooookkkkkk......ya think?.........and then they go on to say........."take in laundry on the clothesline, and umbrellas from your picnic table, and flags on poles.......blah, blah, blah".......OK ASSFUCKINHOLE.....I get it! I ain't stupid!!!!!!

Who pays these nut jobs to make these lists? Has it really gotten so bad (lawsuits.....etc.) that the mass media thinks we can't figure this out on our own??

Ever see the Saturday Night Live episode with Dan Akroyd and Jane Curtain......where he's selling Halloween costumes.......like "Invisible Pedestrian" [a big black plastic garbage bag a child should wear to go Trick or Treating]?

Come on.......cut me a big fat f'in break and trust that I'm not so stupid that you have to guide me on how to care for (my) a child! Those that would buy this shit........well...what can I say? There may be some who would.....but we can't account for all the assholes on the planet!

Damn, this stuff pisses me off........can ya tell? How do I get one of these......high paying, completely unnecessary, I'm smarter than you'll ever be and if you don't listen to me your child is doomed......kinda jobs??????

*USING EDIT FEATURE HERE* OMG! I re-read that and I feel somewhat like Andy Rooney.........who, if I'm not mistaken......should be retiring soon, huh? LOL!

*jumps off the soapbox and puts in a call to Mr. Rooney*

~Thomas Dewar~