Thread: My First Story
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2001, 11:50 AM
dobbydog

It felt so good to finally cum. I was totally spent, but the neighbor Melissa, was just getting started. She took my semi-hard cock in her hand and ran her fingers up and down it. I could feel my dick getting hard again. She then got on her knees and took me into her mouth until I was nice and hard. I was moaning in ecstacy. This girl gave the best head that I ever recieved. My wife Christine sat on the lounge watching us as she slowly moved a dildo in and out of her pussy. She was obviously getting a kick out of watching me and another woman. After a couple minutes of Melissa sucking me I couldn't take no more and told her that I was going to cum. She said not yet and with that she straddled me with her legs on both sides of me she slowly took my 8 inch dick inside her. Damn she was so tight. I thought I would blow my load immediately. i had never before been inside a woman so tight. She began moving slowly. She then raised her hips so that just the tip of me was inside her and then quickly thrusted me in her. I was moaning. As Melissa continued to move me in and out of her, I took her clit between my two fingers and gave it a quick pinch. She screamed and before I knew it she began to cum; the spasming of her cunt led me to cum as well. I looked at her naked, nympho body laying on me and was in heaven.

I looked across to see my wife just about to cum. I beckoned her over and told her to sit on my face. I lapped up her wonderful nectar, damn I could never get enough pussy or pussy juice. I held her hips as I licked her hot slit, she moaned. AS I sensed she was going to cum I sucked her clit. Her clit was the size of a minature penis and I just sucked on it until she came. From giving Christine head I had grown hard again but I was not ready to cum just yet. I looked over at our yard and saw my wife's best friend Justine. that girl was stacked and I always wanted to screw her. Christine looked to where I was looking and called Justine over. Justine and her kissed; Christine slipped her tounge in Justine's mouth. With that I knew that today was going to be my lucky day. I asked that girls if they would mind entertaining me for a while and they had no objections.

Christine untied Justine's shirt and cupped her 38DD while Melissa went from behind and pulled down her skirt and lacy white thong. This girl was smoking, she was totally built for sex and I knew I would finally get to see her in action. Melissa told Justine to lie down and she did. Melissa spread her legs and took her forefinger and guided it up and down Justine's honeybox until she was moaning. At the same time Christine was sucking on those cherry red nipples that Justine had. Justine wanted more and I could tell by the way she was moving her hips. THis erotic scene by these 3 beautiful women was killing me; I had to cum so I................