Thread: Circle Sex
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2003, 04:31 PM

In the semi-darkness I moved along to the next woman.

She reached out a hand, took my hand and put it on her tits., her other hand pushed my head down between her legs, She had a landing strip and then was shaved,

"Go on, eat my pussy" She demanded - I was sure this was Vicky. I dove in realising she wanted a full on tongue bashing. My right hand played her tits mercilessly, my tongue going straight into her open pouting pussy.

She tasted different, very strong and deep, she moved her pussy in a rhytmic thrust against my face, my tongue pushing in deep, she was wet, and I licked away with full broad whole tongue licks, from pussy to clit and down, then pushing in, out and back to clit, my left hand joined my tongue, positioned just below her clit and started an insistent rhytm, while my tongue pushed in further, she thrust her hips forward getting me in deeper, deeper into her pussy opening -

She wailed and then wailed again, I squeezed her nipple , dropped my hand down, pushed in two fingers, left hand rubbing her button and deftly moved up and took her nipple and whole right tit into my mouth, she screamed out "I'm coming whoah.."

Her hands held my head against her chest and she thrust at my fingers, I wanted to fuck her, my cock felt huge, but that was not the agreement.

She stopped heaving and I gently let go of her nipple and withdraw my fingers, dropped back down and gave one last soft lick.