Thread: My First Story
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2001, 05:41 PM
lefteye3231

I could see that poor Christine was dripping wet. No one want to satisfy her! She had sat there and watched Joe taste my sweet juices. As Christine continued to explore my body, I explored hers. She had a tall, slender figure and young perky tits. The nipples were bright and pink, wanting to be licked. I brought my lips down onto Christine's hard nipples and sucked away. I could feel her back arch and Joe's eyes watching us.

I pulled Christine's fingers towards my wet blossom and showed her my wet pussy. I placed her fingers inside of me and moaned in pleasure as Christine fingerbanged me. Harder and harder, louder and louder I moaned.

I could see that Joe didn't want to be left out. I looked over the fine guy next door, standing there butt-naked, holding onto his large cock, wnating to put it somewhere. I pulled him towards me and directed his large cock into my tight little ass. I love being fucked through both holes.

I began to rub Christine's clit and listened to her moans of pleasure. I wanted more. I needed something in my mouth, something to run my wet tongue on to. Something big hard and tasty to suck ...