View Single Post
Old 10-28-2003, 06:27 PM

I lay flat on his bed reading one of his books, it was all sex stories, i felt raunchy and hard. Dom came in and got undressed, he lsat next to me and asked me to read the story aloud. it was about a blonde cock sucker.

as i described her sucking i could see his cock getting bigger, his cock was about 6, smooth, the tip pinker and around the base a hairy luxurious growth of hair. i reached over and gently stoked his shaft, his cock grew harder and i stroked him more firmly, pulling the foreskin up and releasing, i pulled it back below the head, he moaned and i rolled the sparkling pre-cum drop from the end over his head.

His hand lazily caressed my bum cheeks in large lazy circles, his fingers trailing my arse slit, only ever so slightly hesitating above the warm entrance, each time his fingers ran along the slit they loved oh so fractionally deeper.

I moved my face to his cock, i could smell his flesh and then i licked the shaft, from base to the ridge, then slowly i ran the tip of my tongue up his frenum and licked the bead of pre-cum from his cock, it trailed in silvery threads from his cock to my mouth.