Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2003, 03:41 PM
obsolete

Janice

Janice lay back against the pillows, her mind awhirl. Truth, she'd been loath to do what the worlds' governments had asked of her and millions -- no, billions -- of other women and men. She hadn't, however, forseen that it would be this complicated.

She knew (and was grateful) that there wouldn't be the intimacy she had with Jack. That this would just be the mechanics of procreation. No matter how many times they'd tried to explain, Jan still didn't quite understand why artificial insemination wouldn't work. For heaven's sake, all of this could be avoided by something as simple as that she sighed.

"Mom?"

Janice looked up to see her son peeking around the bathroom door. "Have you done?"

"Uh huh," he answered almost reluctantly. "Now what?"

This was exactly what she meant. It just wasn't right -- no matter how she turned this about in her mind. No mother should be talking about or doing this sort of thing with their son. Now what, he'd asked. Well, she could only hope that this time things would go well.

"Well, don't let your gown touch I guess. And come back over to the bed." God she sounded so cold and clinical. Why didn't she just add 'Now insert Tab A into Slot B' as well?

Janice watched as Mark, holding the hospital gown away from his body, walked slowly over to the bed. "Okay, sweetie. Ready?" she asked and shifted her body to get more comfortable. As if! She closed her eyes as, for the third time that day, her son climbed between her legs.

Something she'd read the night before occurred to her as he started to bend forward. "Wait a moment, Mark. I just thought of something."

He watched her steadily as she grabbed a pillow and lifted her body to put it underneath herself. Maybe? At this point, nothing would hurt. "That's better. Are you sure you want to try again?"

Her son nodded and Jan tried to smile encouragingly. "Okay then, let's try this one more time."

Good going, Jan. Nothing like putting pressure on him -- as if he doesn't already have enough, she chastised herself, immediately ashamed. "I'm sorry, baby... It's going to be okay. Ready?"

Not waiting for an answer, Jan reached between them and took her son's semi-hard penis in her hand. She tried to ignore the fact that it began to swell and stiffen at her touch as she guided her son once more to her entrance -- the place where his father's seed had travelled and where he ultimately passed the morning he'd been born.

Don't think of that! Just do it!

Janice tried to empty her mind of any thoughts and relax as she felt the boy move into position. "Help me, Mark. Push." Please let it happen this time. Please.