Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2003, 02:20 PM
obsolete

Janice

Janice felt a slight twinge of annoyance at her husband as Mark watched her, waiting to be told what to do next. She hadn't expected there to be any glitches involved -- wham bam thank you ma'am. Just wanted to do it, get pregnant and be done with the whole affair. She was quickly beginning to see that it would not be so simple.

"I guess you've never... erm... done it?"

Mark shook his head no and she nodded solemnly in response before continuing. "Well, I can't say I'm an all-out expert, Mark -- but we don't have to worry about the subtleties of it -- that isn't what the government requires of us. We just have to make a baby is all."

Placing her hand on her son's cheek, she looked into his eyes. "I want to be sure that you are going to be okay with this, Mark. Nothing is worth your unhappiness to me. Do you understand? Nothing."

Mark's face reddened and he shifted his eyes away from hers. "I'm... okay."

Jan nodded and steeled herself. "Okay. Now I need you to come up here on top of me." She put her hand on her son's upper arm and gave a gentle tug as she rolled over onto her back.

Mark lifted his body, careful to keep the covers over himself as he awkwardly climbed between his mother's splayed legs. His eyes were closed she noted, and in a way she was glad. Janice didn't think that she wanted to look into his eyes just now.

For the second time that day, Janice shifted beneath Mark and reached between their bodies to grasp her son's penis. A subconscious awareness that his erection was much thicker and longer than Jack's flickered through her mind, but was quickly set aside by the feeling of relief that washed over her with the knowledge that he was erect. This, at least, was a good sign -- but damn those scientists to hell for playing with peoples' lives like this in the name of experimentation. At least she could take comfort in the fact that they were not the only ones.

"Okay, now... " Janice's voice was merely a whisper. She wanted him to understand what she was doing but she had never been so nervous in her entire life. "I'm going to guide your penis to the entrance of my vagina. You have to lift up and move back a bit... "

Mark moved back, but she knew it wasn't enough. He was still too close and too high to penetrate her. "A little lower... " He shifted his body further down.

Still not enough. Janice was getting more and more nervous and she could just imagine how her son was feeling at this point. If nothing else, it was frustrating to say the least. "Just... a... little... more... " she whispered, shifting her body with him this time. At last! "There... "

She felt her son shiver as his erection pressed against her. "It's okay. Now just push yourself forward."