Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2003, 02:21 AM

Mark

"Mark?"

He stands rooted on the spot as he hears the door open.

Shite! She is coming in! She will see!

Looking at his now obscene tent, his mind tries desperately to get out of his predicament. He almost jumps out of his skin when he feels a hand on his shoulder.

"Look, Mark. I understand how you feel. It's not unusual under the circumstances for you not to have gotten an erection."

The lad realises that because she is standing right behind him, she cannot see his present 'state'.

Maybe it will go down before she will see it

"It's okay. It happens. I'm not sure I would want to have sex with my parent either -- no matter what the circumstances."

Please go down!

"Sweetie? It's okay. Please talk to me? I will phone the hospital and tell them that we just can't do this. I will tell them that it's my fault. That I can't go through with it. Your father will back me up and we will deal with whatever happens when it happens."

It slowly dawns on him what his mother is saying, the feeling of shame intensifies as he realises that his parents are prepared to get themselves in trouble with the authorities just to protect him and still it won't go down.

"Mark?"

He feels hands grab him and try to turn him round.

Please God! She can't see me like this!

The boy can feel tears in his eyes as he struggles to stay facing away from her while his traiterious erection feels as stiff as he has ever felt it.

"Mark. I am talking to you." With a strength that catches him by surprise, he finds himself being swung round.

"Now, Mark. I...." His mother stops in midsentence as his thick projectile literally slams into her stomach...