View Single Post
Old 02-05-2002, 04:21 PM
Oral Freak

Lilith ---
Quote:
Could this be categorized as a Speech/Language disorder or in other words a Lingual A-flick(as in bean)-tion?

That seems like a very apt description to me!

Aquaman --- Such a gentleman, always willing to help a girl out of a sticky situation! Hop up here onto the slide! Looks like we've got plenty of people here on the Slippery-Dip at the moment, but stick around as the party clears out later, and we'll see if we can figure out the MNI (Minumum Number of Individuals) --- purely for, er, research purposes, of course!

Scotz ---
Quote:
Gives me a warm feeling to know our efforts have resulted in the betterment of womankind everywhere, by helping them get in touch with their inner pervert...

Women everywhere thank you and OldFart eternally, from the bottoms of our hearts... Our inner perverts have never been happier. Of course, it looks as though plenty of you men are enjoying this as well --- but I know that's just a pleasant side-effect of your splendid devotion to our cause! Such selfless generosity!

And David --- Welcome, eh! Glad you could make it! Leave ths snowshoes over in the corner (we have a rule about footwear on the slide) and cum on up and take a turn on the slide!