View Single Post
Old 09-20-2003, 09:36 PM

As I kept looking out the window at this gorgeous pool scene, I´m startled by a warm friendly hand feeling my gluteous-maximus underneath my Roman-costumes skirt.
"I didn't know roman gladiators had such amazing weapons hidden under their clothes", she whispers in my ear.
As I turn around in curiosity, another hand comes over my eyes, closing them.
"SHHhhhh", she whispers," It´s a surprise, close your eyes"
"I love surprises", I tell her. I then feel a soft cloth being wrapped around my head gently, blinding me from seeing who it is.
"I hope you´re not alone" she asks.
"No, I´m not. There´s this very cute Barbarella that acompanied me here. Perhaps she could joins us later. What do you have in mind for me? I love surprises"
In the background I hear the music getting louder as the crowd cheers and gets in the mood of the party.
" I love to surprise too", she continues, whispering close to my ear, liking it with her wet tongue, " I´m glad you didn´t bring any underwear underneath that skirt. I just love men with no underwears."
Once more her warm hand squeezes my ass gently has another hand feels my chest.
"Your heart is beating fast. Are you nervous?"
"Yes I am", I reply, " Maybe it´s because your nails are pressing into my gluteous so hard"
" I´ll be gently with you. Do you trust me?"
"Yes, I will trust you. You´ve got me by the balls, so there´s really nothing I can do", as I whisper with a grin.
"Come with me", she says," I do have a wonderrful surprise for you".
She slowly grabs my head and kisses me. I feel her wet tongue penetrating my warm mouth. Our tongues twirl and do a love battle with each other. We slowly taste each other. Eat each other in the raw. Sucking lips and tongues like some primeevil creatures of the night.
"Your a wonderful kisser", she tells me, "I want more"
I slowly drop the glass I still hold in my hand and put one of my hands around her firm waist as another hand slowly comes around her warm cheeks. Pressing her mouth even closer to mine, as we continued kissing hard.
I feel her nails pressing deep into my flesh, painfully. But very nice.
Her hands slowly move into...
Don’t even dare
To say what I am
Without dismiss the picture of me from the canvas