View Single Post
Old 09-20-2003, 03:14 PM

Rollie

“Yes’am,” he said smiling back at her. “I guess that nasty ole bull left one of his horns in me…….So guess that makes me ‘horny’.” He laughed at his own joke.

He reached up and slowly began to unbutton Susan’s blouse, never taking his eyes of hers, while she continued to hold his cock. He reached around her and unclasped her bra, freeing her tits. He fondled both her tits, gently rolling the nipples between thumb and finger, until they became hard. He pulled her skirt up around her hips, exposing her panties. She had let the towel drop away and was now holding his massive cock in her small hand, stroking the full length of it.

“Ma’am,” he said. “I know this isn’t like a first date or anything. But you ‘spose we aught to kiss or something.”

“Yes, you’re right. I suppose we should,” she answered slipping his huge cock between her legs and wrapping her arms around his neck. “And call me Susan or Sue. I think we can drop the formalities now cowboy.”

“Yes Ma’am, I mean Susan,” he said bending down and pressing his lips to hers.

She opened her mouth wide to give his tongue full access to hers. It swirled around hers like two desert rattlesnakes in a mating dance, coiling and dipping around each other. He licked at the pool of saliva under her tongue tasting her, before moving to the roof of her mouth. His tongue moved back and forth across her palate following the same rhythm his cock was making between her legs. His hands held her ass as he humped her, feeling her wetness beginning to soak her panties. Slowly he withdrew his tongue, breaking the kiss.

“Ma’am...Susan,” he corrected. “I’d surely like to taste ya….ya know….down there,” he said looking down between them.

“I’d surely like ya to taste me down there too,” she answered trying to copy his western drawl.

Rollie knelt down in front of her moving his face close to her pussy. He inhaled her muskiness deeply. He lifted one leg and placed it over his shoulder, then pulled the crotch of panties aside exposing her slick pussy. He leaned in and starting at the front of her slit, he licked her from her clit back to her tight pink asshole. She had to place her hand on the counter top to steady herself. He brought his tongue back to her slit and began to lap at her wetness, pushing his tongue into her. She thrust her hips forward to give him better access. His tongue slipped inside her drawing her juices out and they ran down his tongue. He swirled his tongue around inside her like he had done her mouth, his lips pressed tight against her. He reached up with one hand to grip her tit, squeezing it hard. The other hand running up and down her leg from the back of her knee up to her ass. He moved his tongue to her clit and flicked it back and forth, feeling her hand reach down and grab a handful of his hair as she bucked against his mouth.

“Oh fuck Rollie, you’re going to make me cum,” she panted.

“Yes Ma’am,” he said quickly before sucking her clit between his lips.

He felt her leg begin to tremble and knew she was close. He moved his hand up to her ass to help hold her steady as her juices flowed from her pussy. He alternated between sucking her clit and lapping at her pussy, letting her orgasm flow into his mouth.

“Oh fuck Rollie, oh fuck, oh fuck. Make me cum, make me cum,” she panted grinding her hips into his face. Her hand gripping his hair harder. A fingernail breaking off the other hand as she tried to grip the countertop for support.

He pinched her nipple hard and heard her gasp at the pain, pressing her pussy tight against his mouth and just holding it there as her orgasm flooded into his mouth. He loved the taste of female cum and he tired to bring more from her. His cock throbbed as he drank from her, precum beginning to ooze from the tip.

He waited until he felt her beginning to relax before releasing her pussy. He licked at the juices that were running down her legs, releasing the grip on her tit, he lowered her leg off his shoulder and stood up. His mouth and chin a glaze of female cum.

With out a word he scooped her up in his arms, still fully dressed, just that her clothes were in disarray, and carried her to the bedroom.