View Single Post
Old 01-23-2002, 09:00 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
“Razeel? Kaos? I speak for both of us when I say these few days have been great. We are glad that you included us in on it. Maybe we can do it again sometime.” The dinner continued on in a festive manner with good food and lots of wine. By evenings end we were all crocked. Carla and Lindsey said their farewells outside the restaurant as they got into the waiting taxi. We pause for several minutes watching their cab slowly speed away before hailing another.

Razeel looks up at me with questioning eyes before voicing her query. “Do you miss the attention, my love?” This was the first time worry had creased her face in many days.

“Not in the way you might fear. I miss the novelty of it nothing more. No matter how many Carla or Lindsey’s you introduce, we will always be the only two people that matter to each other.” I say taking her chin in my hands. My lips graze the surface of hers as we kiss in the street. The taxi pulls up shortly after we break our embrace.

“Where to?” The cabby asks as he looks back through his rearview mirror. I wonder to myself what we must have looked like to him in our formal wear, a vampire couple out for a night on the town.

“Take the long way to Garden Park.” I tell the cabby. Razeel is a bit feverish from all of the wine. The alcohol giving her cheeks a barely flushed appearance. The dark crimson of the strapless silk dress was almost black in appearance. The shade made her ample bosom look so pale in the dim lights coming through the windows. She was radiant.

“You look so sexy tonight love.” Pulling her to me forcefully as I nuzzle her neck. I slowly kiss my way up her neck, tenderly allowing my tongue to just glide up grazing the skin of her neck. I move to the tender part of her throat dragging my teeth roughly over its delicate surface. The rhythmic depth of breath tells me that she’s enjoying it. I can feel her pulse quicken sharply as I kiss across the veins of her neck.

I slide my hand gently under the edge of her dress feeling for presence of her warm wet snatch. I meet resistance as my hand caresses the outline of a thong. Hooking my fingers up under the side I tug slowly at them. Razeel raises up to allow me to remove them intact. As my hand drags the wet pair of panties down to her feet and slip them off I notice that they are the cutest shade of pink that I’ve ever seen. I lay the saturated thong to the side as I begin to thrust three fingers in her waiting cunt over and over again making sure she’s slick and horny as hell. Her hands move to unzip me slow, agonizing seconds. Taking my throbbing cock in her hands she begins pumping it. I pull her over to straddle me her warm wet cunt pulsating with sexual energy as I bury my cock deep. She moans in my ear as she begins to grind me hard giving my dick a good buff with her swollen cunt muscles.

The cabby is visibly startled by this turn of events, two well dress fares fucking like wild beasts in the backseat of his taxi. The cabby moves to turn on the defogger since our wild passionate breathing was giving his visibility hell. The cabby almost swerves off of the road when Razeel screams in a deep throaty voice, “I’m a bad whore, a dirty cunt that needs to be punished. Oh yes baby fuck…fuck…fuck that pussy. Ungh! Give me that sweet cum.” She yells at me as she begins whipping her hips. Her cunt muscles tighten tighter than I’ve ever felt them. As if the thought of fucking me while speeding down the interstate at 75 mph had turned her into a sex demon.

I rise to meet her thrusting my pelvis in time with hers and she screams louder. “Goddammit give it to me you bastard. Give it to me now.”

“Alright you dirty bitch I’ll give you what you fuckin want.” I raise my hips grab hers jerking her forward and thrust deep in shooting my steaming loading into her cunt. The shockwave makes her collapse.

The cabby finally reaches the park. As we step out I can see beads of sweet on the man’s face and a large cum stain on his pants. I step out and begin counting out bills to pay the fare. With an evil grin I look over smiling at Razeel. “Baby I’m a little short could you give the man a tip.”

“Sure thing baby.” She says as she sees what my eyes drift to. Picking up the pink thong she runs it over her wet dripping cunt. As I hand the man the cash she hands him her wet and soiled panties. He takes them and thanks her.

As I grip her hand words cannot express my feelings. Razeel and I walked hand-in-hand under the full moon. The short walk led us to the waiting carriage I’d chartered at the restaurant earlier that evening. I helped her board the carriage, which bore us along the cobblestone paths of the park and into wistful fantasies of youth. Razeel lay her head on my shoulder her hand on my chest. Her body yielding to me telling me she felt safe and contented in my arms. The clopping of the horse’s hooves beat a slow rhythm sending Razeel away from me and into the arms of slumber.

The carriage carried us briskly back to the old house. She did not resist as I led her sleepy form from the carriage.

“Goodnight sweetheart. I love you!” She mumbled something as she rustles the covers and fell back silent once again.

Day 5—

The morning came with magnificent splendor as the first rays of heaven shown through the large picture window of the bedroom. It bathed the body of my beloved in heaven’s glory. In a matter of moments I’d see something I’d promised myself long ago. I kissed her lightly on the lips. Razeel stirred on the bed opening her eyes and staring up at me.
“Oh, good morning love.” She said as I stared at her beautiful naked body. “What’s wrong? You’re looking at me funny.” She turned to move and something slid across her nipples. Moving a hand down she feels it carefully. Looking across from the bed she finally sees what it is, for the first time. Around her neck and draped across the cleavage of her massive breasts is an interwoven diamond necklace with a star-shaped diamond in the center.

“K.?” She begins but I cut her off just as quick.

“Yes, they were expensive and no I will not take them back. They look beautiful sitting just where they are. Oh before I forget there’s something else I have for you. Come with me.” I grab her hand and pull her down the stairs towards the den. Inside is a backdrop of black velvet curtains and a long curved chair lined with silk. Across from it is a camera on a tripod. She just stands there mouth agape. I allow her to walk ahead of me and view the room.

“What is all of this?”

“Oh just a little something I threw together angel.” I say as I slip a pair of long white-feathered angel wings onto her back. The straps fit very well on her. When she finally got over the initial shock I lay her across the chair and began to take a couple photos of her lying down. She looked stunning. The arm lying underneath her breast boosted them even more, pushing up the diamonds. The light causing them to send cascading rainbows throughout the room.

“That was good. Let’s try something else now.” I said walking over to my long military duffel. Reaching in I pulled out a sword. It’s long crooked blade shining as light hit it. The hilt was well crafted emblazoned at the end was the skull of a dragon with two red crystals for eyes and a blue stone in it’s gaping jaws.

I handed her the sword. She held it carefully in awe the shiny silver blade bewitched her, as I knew it would. “Be careful love it’s sharp.” I position her with her right leg overlapping her left covering her sex, the flat of the blade resting against her smooth naked flesh. She held the hilt with a backhanding grip giving the impression of her being a seductive “Angel of Death”. The animalistic look in her eyes added to the illusion.

I wanted to take her right then but I pushed on. I could tell the feel of cold steel was making her horny so I moved on to take another photo. The curved blade made me think back to our wedding, the second wedding. The first had been a quick ceremony, before a few witnesses, just to make it legal. The second was a large ceremony with family and friends. I reminisce as I look down at my hand. I looked at the long curved scar going across my palm. Razeel bore a similar scar. During the ceremony the Wiccan priestess held the hilt of a long crooked dagger similar to the sword Razeel now held. She ran the daggers cool blade between the palms of our outstretched hands. The blade cut deep scoring our palms with a cut that mirrored each other. As the dagger was removed we squeezed our hands together. The priestess caught our mingled blood in a chalice of wine. We were mates under the law but that day we became mates under the universe. The soul that was once two had become one.

“Is something wrong love?” Razeel asks.

“Sorry my mind wandered.” I say as I take the sword from her hands and remove the wings from her back. In the process I pull her long mane of hair into a tail. The way she is laying allows the long ponytail to fall across one hard nipple.