View Single Post
Old 01-23-2002, 08:52 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
It seemed as though Carla and Lindsey were competing for my affection. As we walked the mall surrounding the gardens. I had noticed subtle things, a slight squeeze of my ass by Carla as Razeel lead them into a store. Lindsey’s fingers running playfully across my neck at the food court. Razeel talking to a couple of ladies, friends we'd met at a club after we'd first moved into town...them smiling and pointing at me. Something was greatly amiss.

As the day progressed things got not worse but a bit uncomfortable. Lindsey had started it. She'd seen some outfit in a store which was a little more than she had. My offer of help earned me more than I’d bargained for, a long French kiss in full view of Razeel, before bounding back in the store. Carla had acted a bit different more flirtatious. At another trip to the food court I picked up an ice-cream cone. Carla asked if she could have a lick of my cone. I didn't see why not until after she began to eat it. Her motions aroused every man within eyeshot. Now let me say, I had been used to my wife's looks and manner, when each emotion played on her face, for a long time. Her expression when she said don't touch was as serious as any I’d ever heard from her. Although I glanced at her when she wasn't looking and it seemed she was taking a perverse interest in the things going on around me. Something big was up.

We arrived back at the house. I still had not found out whom it belonged to. I guess it didn't matter enough to tell me. I sat around waiting and wondering what was going to happen next when all of a sudden I heard bickering from the other room. When I walked in everyone stopped talking and began to do other things. I hope that it hadn't been a fight about me. Razeel knew I’d never cheat on her of my own free will and I’d be even less disposed to doing it if she asked.

Things went back to normal for an hour until I heard, "let's settle this ladies." Razeel walked in wearing vinyl pants and one of those blouses with a peasant top and carrying a riding crop. I loved those; they always accentuated the fullness of her tits and the hardness of her nipples. Down boy let's see what's up besides me.

"Strip!" Razeel ordered. Not waiting for me to move she begins jerking my clothes off leaving me standing in the room naked. "Move!" She says punctuating her command with a strike from her riding crop on my ass. I walk before her as she ushers me into the large parlor. In the center of the room are several mattresses. Across from them at the head and foot are stakes of some sort bolted to the floor. "Kiss me and lay down!" I do as she commands without a word. I know better than to speak at such times. As I lay on the mattresses Carla and Lindsey lock my hands and feet into place. I have just enough freedom of movement at my legs to move my knees.

Lindsey begins to speak; "you are going to settle something for us Kaos. I say all men fall short, Carla here agrees, your wife on the other hand says that you can outlast any woman and make her cum many times before you release."

"Yes, he has natural ability. Something you little sluts wouldn't know anything about. He could take on six women and not cum until I’ve told him to. I have trained him well. His willpower is like no other." She reaches into the zipper on her pants removing a purple ring with two blue balls on either end of the ring. Razeel licks and sucks on the ring before placing it fully in her mouth. She kneels down taking my cock in her mouth, her wet lips falling across my shaft, as the tight ring fits snugly but not to snugly into place.

"Kaos, do you know what is expected of you, my little man?"

"No mistress." A deliciously evil smile came over her lips.

"Okay let me put this plain and simple then. These two sluts as well as three others are going to fuck you silly. You are not to cum at all. If you do you will be punished. If you don't, well, you may choose your prize."

"I will not fail you my mistress."

As I looked up at Razeel the other three women enter the room. As they step in all of the ladies undress sliding bra and panties off giving me a full view of tits of varying size and cunts already dripping with pussy juice.

"Alright ladies you know the name of the game. You've seen or heard football players talk about it or been subjected to one the good ole American gangbang, except there's a twist. He is not aloud to cum until I tell him so. Ladies abuse him but don't bruise him, okay."

The first lady up was one of the newcummers. A very short lady with short cropped raven hair natural from the looks of the thick patch of cunt hair lining her cunt's outer limits. My eyes drift towards her petite breasts like that of a virgin schoolgirl. Her ass was too small and tight. She presented all of this to me as if she were a runway model. She slipped her tight little pussy over my stiff throbbing cock. It hurt as her pussy surrounded it. She had not been fucked hard before and it was hard going to squeeze inside. As soon as my cock had entered she began to ride putting all of her weight into it riding me for dear life.

She screamed loud as on one pass I thrust up with my hips tearing her, a little blood escaped along with a gush of pussy juice. She continued building pressure until she popped and let out another scream. The moans of pleasure from the ladies around us were distracting. The room was filled with cunt scent. The remaining five women fingered themselves to orgasm I could hear the wet slurpy pops as they fingered faster and faster. The room was filled with the sound of bitches in heat. Their mingled cunt odor choking me with sexual longing. The raven-haired beauty thrust her hips several more times cumming once again. By the looks of the clock she'd been at it for an hour.

Chapter 5

"That dirty cunt couldn't handle it. How bout you, honey?" I say as I motion to a maroon haired lady. Her skin was paler than the makeup Razeel had worn the day before. She had long coarse blonde cunt hair a big bright gold patch. She had more hair on a cunt than I’ve ever seen before in my life. She caught where my eyes were positioned, right away.

She straddled my face rubbing her ass and large bush all over my face. "You want that?. You can't handle that motherfucker." She says as she grabs my cock in a vice grip and twirls around looking me in the eyes. Licking the head once she literally hops on my cock rubbing against something cold and metallic. She noted my expression.

"You like my pussy piercing. Yeah you do don’tcha motherfucker. Answer me!" She says. Twisting my nipples hard as she rides my cock thrusting and grinding her hips at a slow pace. The muscles of her pussy squeezing the head.

"You’re not my mistress, bitch. Your dirty rotten cunt can't take this cock."

My mistress smiles with satisfaction. No one could tame the wild spirit of her man. So far their tight, juicy, and experienced cunts could not tame my cock. Even now she knew...she knew I belonged to her. She had always been told but to witness my defiance to submit even under the strain of temptation proved it with deeds.

The scene played out as the maroon haired temptress slapped me across the face hard before arching her back and adding yet another gushing spastic orgasm to the growing list of failures. "Can’t you sluts do anything right?"

Number three looked to be a problem. She was younger than the rest although, she bore a striking resemblance to the maroon haired slut who just got off. She was just barely getting into her teen years. I wondered what she was doing here. As she looked over smiling at maroon, Lindsey spoke.

"I’m sorry. I forgot to give introductions the first lady was Suzanne; to her left, melody; then there's orchid and this young thing is jasmine. By the way jasmine is a virgin, honey. I hope the thought of that sweet virgin twat hasn't shaken your concentration. "

It had but I wasn't going to let them know. Someone had coached her on appearance and everything. She looked like every lecherous man's perverse fantasy...young, pale, bright golden hair which was tied into two pigtails the ends were dyed blue. Around her waist she wore a blue flannel striped skirt the kind usually seen on catholic schoolgirls. She wore no top so I had a view of her over ripe melons. Her tits were quite developed but her face still held baby fat and youthfulness. She lifted the skirt showing me that all but a small round patch had been cleared from her young cunt.

Lindsey and Carla remove my bindings leaving me sitting there staring at the young girl. My eyes move to Razeel pleading with her not to have me corrupt this young thing. Her eyes tell me not to worry but her body tells me what's she's about to say. "Take her, now!"

My voice wavers, "only if my mistress wishes it."

"I wish it but be gentle." Razeel says her voice never wavering.

I lower jasmine slowly to the bed her tiny breasts and hard nipples were warm against my chest, her soft downy pussy lightly pressed against my crotch. Her tight muscles stretching as my cock burned its way through ripping the young flesh. I can see the pain in her eyes but I work through it.