Thread: Once a year...
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2002, 05:09 AM

As I massaged her foot, she remained motionless and occasionally signed. I was being strong with her foot as not to tickle. Her knee was bent a little and I was watching her leg as I worked. With her other leg being on the floor, her robe followed over her right thigh exposing only to my imagination...I couldn't see anything. After about five minutes grabbed her by the ankle and put her foot to the floor. She never moved. I went to get the other foot by grabbing her gently by the inner knee and lifting. As her leg came up, I made sure not too lift too high as to expose her to me. She seemed to be in a trance. As I moved her, her robe opened a little. I could now see in, not clearly, but just enough to know she was naked underneath. I put her foot in between by legs and gently pulled her robe closed as to cover her. I'm sure she could feel how hard I was getting. When I started working on her foot, as I grabbed her ankle, I pushed my groin into the bottom of her foot and she pushed into me a little. I just left it their while I massaged her calf. When it was finally time to work the foot, I pulled it up and closed my legs so her foot could rest on my lap. As I worked on her foot, I just looked at her. I never seen anyone alive look so dead. After a while my hands started to cramp and I had to stop. I opened my legs and her foot dropped to the chair as before right at my crotch. I just held her foot and looked at her. I thought she might have fallen asleep. A few more minutes passed and she finally opened her eyes, looked at me, and smiled. She said, "that was the best she'd ever had". She asked me what I was thinking about when I was doing that. I said, "just wondering if what I what doing felt good". She said, "anything else? Be honest". I said that I wondered if her robe was going to open and if it did, how she would react. She asked what I would have done if it would have. I said, "well I'd probably look". She said, "do you want to look"? I said....."Joan that's kind of a silly question". She said, "tell me"! I replied, "of course". She leaned over to me and kissed me with both her hands on my face. As we kissed, she straddled me on the chair and it became more intense. She then put her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her bottom pulling her to me. Finally, our kiss broke and we looked each other in the eyes. She said to me, "I've waited a year for this, I hope you don't want to go out". I said, "so have I. Why don't we order a bottle of wine, and I'll go take quick shower". She agreed. She went to the phone and dialed room service. I watched as I headed for the bathroom. The last thing I saw was her taking her hair and rolling it behind her ear. As our sight was almost broken by the wall, she smiled and winked. I started my shower. I like to take long ones, especially when I'm thinking. I seemed to be in there forever. I heard a knock on the door and she popped her head in and said that the wine was here. I finished and dried myself off. I knew it was going to be a very interesting evening.