View Single Post
Old 01-08-2002, 08:25 PM

Well hellenearth I have to say, my first impressions when your b/f said you don't give good head was that he was being rude and self-centered. That's a horrible thing to say! Now if he said using your teeth hurt, that's different. But it's your decision to keep him or not. I wonder how he'd take it if you told him he didn't know how to muff dive?

But I'd like to add to the techniques so thoughtfully shared by other posters here. I like to start slow and build up the pace. Like sugarfreecandy, I start with some kissing (definitely French-kissing with lots of tongue to get me excited!) and working on his ears and neck moving down to his groin. Then I move to the inner thighs and kiss and nibble and breath across his balls and cock.

Then I start licking and gently sucking his balls (I like him to be at the edge of the bed or sofa so he can rest on his elbows and watch me). Then I lick just below his balls almost to his anus (never tried licking there yet) and back up and over his balls and do this back and forth for a bit. Then I slowly start licking up his shaft to his head, gently flick his head with my tongue so it barely touches, then back down again. When I'm ready to take his cock in my mouth I prolong it a little further. I work my way up to his head, licking his open slit and gently roll his head in my mouth, then back to his shaft again. Each time I take his head farther and keep it in my mouth just a little longer than the time before. Then I start to work his cock in and out of my mouth while I alternate massaging his balls and stroking his cock. I work slowly at first and when I want to make him cum I start going faster and faster making lots of slurping noises. And of course I usually swallow his load.

Now I'd like to try the Altoids, gently of course perhaps starting off with softer breath mints or something. I also would like to try humming, I hear it feels good (any guys/gals want to comment?).

Also, if I remember correctly and please forgive me if I don't, I think LoveDiva4u said if I swallow I can overcome that gag reflex and deep throat cock (but I need to go back and look that post up again, it was in the general talk area).

Sweet Chastity