Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2002, 01:03 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
JAKE

Misty. Her name at last spoken aloud hung in the cold night air. At last after these long weeks I have a name with a face. Misty. I say her name aloud so that I can hear it for myself. It fits her.

I always feel so free and easy with her, our conversation never lags for want of something to say. She gladly accepts my gloves *gold star for me* to keep her hands toasty. As we drift along I do notice with a little twinge of disappointment that her coat is so warm and heavy. When I tease her about it I get the shock of my life.

When she opened her coat and my hand touched her erect, bare nipples I thought I was in heaven. But when she trailed my hand down between her legs and I felt her wetness despite the cold something wonderful happened. My eyes widened in disbelief, I exclaimed in a loud voice -

"Oh my God" .

Something snapped, I drew her close and closing her coat momentarily and kissed her roughly, desire for her exploding in me. Gone was any shyness, any other pretenses. As we came up for air after long minutes where our tongues went wild on each other, I opened her coat once again. Sliding my whole right hand down to her wetness, I said -

"Misty, I think we should hurry on to your place. We have a date with destiny tonight that we have put off for far too long. I want you now in every way...."
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson