View Single Post
Old 08-09-2003, 03:06 PM
Everybody Stretch!

LOL txgneyes!

Just a side note..........

*flashing her pearly whites....and in her bestest dutchy accent.....while chatting over the clothes line*

"Well sweety, I sure do hope your Opa is feeling better! What with this heat wave.......it's hotter than hell round here and I just know that a/c you bought him will better.......cool him off! Have you noticed the farmer's tan on Lester? Oh honey, he's sure looking good these days! Nope......ain't seen no good movies lately! I've been floating hope that the fields come in fore all this rain we've been havin. Ah yes.........those football player's are in training now and the pastor said he'd bet the Eagles are gonna do a heck of a job this year! I'd bet if we'd bulk um up on biscuits and sausage gravy.....they'd kick ass! I was thinking bout baking up some of my famous, "pee-khan" pie for the county fair. I've had some "transplanted texans" tell me it reminds them of good ole San Antone! Speaking of Lester Yoder.........did you see him in those jeans lately? I love the worn spot on his cheeks! I've heard he's been doin some "shit kickin" down to the firehall (country club) and he's been lookin pretty good out there! So I was gonna go, just down a bit.......ya know.....over to the hall........near that "y" next to the bank.....and kick up some dust with good ole Lester! Go with?"

*giggle*.....Sorry....had to do that txgneyes! I totally understand what you're saying!

~Thomas Dewar~