View Single Post
Old 08-07-2003, 10:46 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Erotic Massage aka Jacking Your Man 101

I was hunting something and found these suggested stroking techniques for ladies to use on their men....

Here's one sample itinerary for hitting all the hot spots on your tour. You'll need lubrication and (forgive me) a few tissues. Start by leaning his penis against his belly. Using a little lubrication, stroke the underside from base to tip for a couple of minutes. Then, with a heavy hand, slide your fingers from the glans along the raphe, down to the scrotum. Think of this as the teasing portion of the genital massage. Lightly drag your fingernails upward, from the base of the scrotum toward the head of the penis. Gently roll his testicles in your palm. Fiddle with the hardened seminal vesicles. This'll drive him nearly mad.

If you do like to talk, now would be a good time to say something admiring. Then, proceed to the male G-spot. Pressing it gently with the thumb for six seconds at a time enhances a man's reproductive health and makes him twitchy with desire. To reach it, ask your husband to rest his ankles on your shoulders while you kneel between his legs. Lean forward so that his knees bend toward his chest. Search with your thumb for the dimple described above. If you can't find the exact spot, place the heel of your hand on the whole area. Apply pressure and send him into orbit.

Try these two strokes, suggested by Stubbs: the Juicer and the Serpent.

To Juice: Hold the base of the shaft with the right hand (using it to pull down the foreskin, if there is one). With the left hand hovering over the shaft like a parachute, grasp the coronal ridge with your fingertips and rotate your left wrist, twisting the hand and moving it up and down as though you were juicing an orange.

For the Serpent: Grasp the shaft with the right hand, as with the Juicer. With the left hand, hook your index finger and thumb just below the coronal ridge, then snake your fingers around his penis as far as the wrist will allow. Give him a sample of each stroke, and see which feels better for him. Repeat. Repeat some more. Soon, your husband will have a powerful orgasm. Take a moment. And then wipe him off with a tissue.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas