View Single Post
Old 08-07-2003, 08:16 AM

Re: Sexual Survey 5: The Fetishes

This is the last of the surveys and delves into the weird world of sex...knowledge is power

Aw....the last one?

1. Girls: Would you do your man with a strap-on? Boys: Would you get done if your woman wanted it?

If he wanted it, sure. But it's not something I'd get off on for it's own sake. Too, well, remote for me.

2. Toe sucking, toe Biting???

Tickles! It'll torment me, but it won't tease me. But again, if someone else gets off on it...I'm more than willing.

3. BDSM....Do you like it? and if so Dom, Sub or Switch?

I've only ever done very very mild. And usually, if I'm in the mood for it I'm feeling very very submissive. But I can switch.

4. What are you thoughts on Exhibitionism?

Like everything else, play responsibly . There are things that small kids and people with heart conditions shouldn't be exposed to. But with that in mind, I'm all for it!

5. What is the most extreme sexual thing you have done?

Hmmm, it doesn't sound like all that much really. There was a playful little threesome in college that wound up in some of that bondage halfway through the night. Me tied up with her teasing me and giving him strict instructions on how to fuck me....mmmmm. Damn. I'm suddenly remembering why I can't check in here during the day. All turned on and no where to go