View Single Post
Old 08-06-2003, 04:38 PM

I sucked down the stringy threads, tasting the my own hot cum and the musty smell of his rectum. My cum was thick and strong tasting.

"That's it lick it up, go on all of it - Thom get above him."

Thom moved above me and cum dripped out of his red, slightly open hole onto my face, I heard her gasp and give one more hard thrust, she had come.

She leaned over holding me, kissing my neck - "So hot boys, so fuckin' hot, you boys look so good."

She pulled out of my achin' arse and collapsed on the bed, her beautiful, smooth arse raised, inviting....

"C'mon" said Thom..she looked up sleepily and climbed onto me, her rubber dick against my stomach.

I felt her grip my cock, she pulled it, then I felt Thom's mouth around me and I hardened, he could suck cock so well, he pulled off and she then mounted my cock, I filled her tight, pussy. She was just between "drying" and getting wet and after three pumps she was wet. Thom got behind her and I realised we were gonna DP her.

I'd always wanted to try this, I watched his face and hers and could tell when his cock was opening her anus and when he had sunk in to the hilt. Her face was locked in a tight expression of total concentration and pleasure, she gently bit her lower lip and rode me while he carefully rode her. the only sound was heavy breathing, the slap of flesh and our controlled moans.

this went on for ten minutes, when suddenly she stopped riding my cock.

"I need both, now!"

Thom made a move - "No, not you I need both cocks up my arse now, my arse needs a good fucking."

She gently rose of my cock and positioned her self, I felt my cock against Thom's shaft, he felt velvety and smooth.