View Single Post
Old 08-05-2003, 04:59 PM

She then got her harness back on, as I fucked Thom, feeling his soft, moist rectum around my hard rod, she lubed the strap-on.

I trembled, scared, but wanting it, I loved being taken. She moved behind me parting my legs, sliding the hard plastic between my cheeks. It nestled against my arsehole, my tight little anus, which felt sore, stretched but wanting cock..

Gripping my hips she firmly invaded my anus, the strap-on was big and thick, but it slid in easily, I gasped in pleasure feeling my anus being filled, my own cock seemed to get harder in Thom's arse and then we all fucked in unison.

Pure bliss.

i knew I was not far off, the friction of her "cock" was bringing my orgasm closer, i started fucking harder in short urgent thrusts, thom moaned as i fucked his tight brown hole. then I felt my balls tingle, fire surged up the base of my arse, through my cock and hot jets of spunk erupted into Thom's arse.

"Go on" she hissed "Fuck him, fill his homo arse with your cum, spunk up him!"

White light blinded me, sweat ran into my eyes, I could feel inside my anus throbbing against her "cock", my cock slid from Thom's bum as it lost it's load. I almost collapsed, but she stayed inside splaying my legs, as I withdrew from Thom's lovely anus, I saw globs of cum slowly drip across his anus.

"Lick it, bum bandit" She commanded, I got down and licked the cum from between his cheeks, getting my tongue into his anus, tasting the hot musky smell and my own salty thick cum.

"Swallow it up" she commanded and just to reinforce it she thrust in further. I swallowed my own cum, as it dripped from Thom's open bumhole...