View Single Post
Old 08-04-2003, 11:15 AM
Suprise Me

Easy Chicken Burritoes (serves 6 - but is really good as leftovers)

9x13 cake pan

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (approx 2.5 lbs)
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
10 - 8" Flour Tortias
1 pkg (2 cups) grated cheese (cheddar or cobly jack mix)
Picante Sauce (any brand - I use Pace Hot)

Boil the chicken breasts until done.. use fork to pull apart or cut into chunks. Mix a little Picante sauce into the chicken - set aside.

Warm the tortillas in microwave for about 30 seconds or until they can be rolled easy.

Place a couple spoonfulls of chicken/picante into the middle of tortilla lenghtways add shreaded cheese and roll. Place into the 9x13 baking pan.

Continue until all 10 tortillas are filled.... you may not use all 10 depending upon how much chicken mixture you use.

Open up can of Cream of Chicken and put into a bowl.... fill the empty can 1/2 full of warm water and mix into the soup making a thick gravy....

Pour soup mixture over the tortillas in the pan making sure that the centers are covered. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese on the top is melted and soups sauce is bubbling.

Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. I will serve a lettuce salad with this meal and sometimes bean dip. People can add sour cream or Ranch dressing on the top too....