View Single Post
Old 08-03-2003, 08:43 PM
Everybody Stretch!

~Who TF Invented~

I'm rip roaring mad! OK......we're backwoods in Pa. Dutch country (N.E. Pennsylvania).....I'll give ya that..........BUT.......who had the "brilliant" idea of making.......

HIGH INTENSITY HALOGEN HEADLIGHTS

????????????????????????????????

As if it isn't hard enough to look at oncoming headlights after driving 12 miles in total and complete darkness (because I live in the boondocks and you have to drive for miles just to get a newspaper) other than your own beacon of highbeams...........

Who came up with the ludicrous idea of making a more annoying headlight than anyone's highbeam coming at you could ever be?????

Have you encountered these yet? I wear contact lenses and it's tough enough to drive at night with the "halo" effect from oncoming traffic..........and to be honest.....I avoid driving at night because of that......especially if it's raining! NOW.......the car manufacturer's thought.......well ya ain't blinded enough......try these bluish high intensity babies comin at ya!

I tell you people......I can't stop staring straight into them even though they hurt my eyes! I'm gonna kill someone if this becomes the protocol for all new cars!

Is this just me or can I consider starting a petition to get this hazard off the street?

BTW..........I just got home from dinner and I kissed the ground when I got out of my truck! I've gotta wonder if the people who have these vehicles with these shitty lights even know what they have??????

All comments welcome!

~Thomas Dewar~