Thread: Road Trip
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2001, 01:40 AM
dobbydog

There we were licking and sucking at each other when from behing me came the sound of......
...thunder in the distance. The low rumblings became louder and more frequent and within moments huge drops of rain began to fall getting heavier all the time.

Despite the fact that we were all getting very close to orgasm the rain caused us all to stop and look at each other - here we were - standing in a forrest: strangers, naked, horny and soaked by the rain. We began to laugh.

I couldn't believe that I was standing with three beautiful naked women with water streaming down their bodies, dripping off their distended nipples making them harder.

Rachel looked down again at my cock which was still stiff and standing straight up - taking hold of it she led me to a picnic bench and pushed my chest until I was lying on my back on the table. The rain was causing amazing sensations on my rock hard prick and as I opened my eyes the three girls were looking down and smiling at me - six stunning tits moved before my eyes. Now the frantic atmosphere had changed to a hazy dream-like feeling where everything was almost in slow motion and every sensation was magnified. I stared at the three pairs of swollen aroused tits... Where would I start?

Mrs D leaned over and sucked on one of Rachel's very hard nipples right before my eyes - I streched my neck so my mouth could reach Mrs. D's nipple - I licked the rain drops from it - holding the tit in one hand I gently and repeatedly licked the nipple like a lollypop - the feeling of her hard nipple on my flat wet tongue mixign with cold rain drops was driving me crazy - my cock felt like it had never been so hard.

As I feasted on this beautiful tit feast I could feel a tongue on my cock - Ann - Jesus - Ann - I forgot that there were three women here. She sucked my cock into her mouth and after the coolness of the rain the heat was amazing! I thought I might cum immediately - she was obviously an expert cock sucker.

The hand that wasn't fastened to Mrs. D's luscious tit moved down to feel the shaved swollen smoothness of Rachels engorged pussy lips - GOD - How long could I stand this???

Rachel broke free of Mrs. D's tit sucking and moved onto the table - with a knee each side of my head she looked down and smiled at me - what a view - her pretty face - her firm jutting tits and a swollen shiny pussy. I could smell it from here - and I wanted to taste it so bad.

She lowered her beautiful cunt onto my face and my mouth made straight for her clit - sucking it in and out of my mouth.....