View Single Post
Old 07-25-2003, 03:53 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
The lil'pixie and I break our embrace, startled by being caught red handed by our illustreous host. Thinking I can smooth things over with a seductive grope, I manhandle his spidey bits. He is saved by the bell as the pixie and I return to girlie giggles and hugs.

Once again we are interupted, this time before us a highwayman. Who has just muttered something I am sure I must have misunderstood. How could this suave, debonair, heart-stealing, swash-buckler have opened his sexy lips and allowed such a bad line to escape? Good thing his kisses taste like candy, I thought to myself.

" The southern parts" I replied with a wink, " You really should visit." Stepping closer to him, gazing into those hypnotic green eyes, my tongue darted out to gently lick my lips. Reaching behind him, pulling him closer to me, I placed a soft moist kiss on his lips right through his bandana, leaving a wine-colored kiss mark where my lips had been. Reeling, lids closed, the highway man awaited another kiss when he reached out his hands to pull me towards him and clutched air. His eyes sprung open s he spun around to find he was alone in the master bedroom. Reaching slowly behind him he pressed a hand against his sexy ass, where his wallet had been.

I slowly crept down the stairs trying to keep my anklet from jangling and giving away my location, as I carefully tucked his wallet into my silk tarot bag, along side Spidey's watch.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas