View Single Post
Old 07-13-2003, 08:55 PM
~figment of imagination~

Standing and staring into my closet trying to figure out what the hell to wear I realize how late it is getting. 'Hmm maybe I should be the ever famous Genie, mm , mm ahhhh ha!' I grab the adult size butterfly wings that are tucked deep in the back of my closet. Then I somber on over to my chest of drawers and pull out my metallic string bikini. 'I am going as a Pixie! Ooooo yeah!'
I put on the bikini and break out the silver body paint and coat my body down then I dust myself with lots of sparkles. I slip into my wings and fly my glitter self on over to Skip's lovely abode.

I begin to knock on the door but right before my hand touches, the door opens. My heart beats hard and I look towards the floor noticing that the person who has opened the door has Spider man feet. Giggling a sweet giggle I look up and have a good guess who the masked man is. I drop my keys into the first bowl and take one condom. Not really knowing where I should put in I tuck it into the string across on hip.

Entering the room it hits me. Damn it, I drank tooooo much water before coming over. I ask the host where is his restroom and he points to the hall. I walk through the room noticing lots of sexy people. I enter the hallway and stop to take another glance at the possibilities. Then I feel someone touching my ass.
'What the???'
I turn and see this little monkey hand sticking out of the broken slat in the closet door. Squatting down I peer into the darkened closet and can barely make out the face. Somehow I recognize him but can't place from where. I lean in and offer a kiss. He leans forward and kisses me. I smile and continue on my journey to the bathroom.
~ me! ~