Thread: Road Trip
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2001, 06:13 PM

Meanwhile Mrs D was licking the neck of the the georgous blond she had her hands upon. moving her lips down the blond girls neck and on to her small firm breasts. The blond gasped out as Mrs D sucked her left nipple into her mouth, "Call me Ann."

"My name is Rachel" the redhead said as she licked the rest of the come from my cock head, taking the shaft of my cock entirely into her mouth , then pulling back to run the tounge around the gleaming purple head.

While Mrs D was licking fanaticaly from one of Anns tits to the other Rachel turned around and began kneading Anns ass while licking up the inside of her thights moving slowly, but surely towards the glistening short curly blond hair that covered dripping pussy lips that were merely inches from her face. As Rachel leant forwad on her knees to plunge her tounge deep into the nest of golden pubic hair between Anns legs, her pouting pussy lips protruded from between her legs and her tightly puckered asshole momentarily contracted and then relaxed.

My so recently spent manhood immediatly leapt back to life at such an exciting display. I immediatly dropped to my knees to thrust my tounge into that delightly puckered asshole to commence a rim-job the like Rachel had never experienced before. Rachel immediatly let go of Anns ass with one hand and while continuing to alternatley tease her clit and then thrust her tounge between Anns pussy lips and into her gaping open passage, she reached back with her free hand to her own pussy. As she spread her shaven smooth lips to rub her clit I reached forward to grasp her swinging breasts with both hands. Mrs D still sucking and nibbling on Anns tits swung her leg over Rachels back so that she was straddling Rachel, grinding her pussy into the back of Rachels head.

There we were licking and sucking at each other when from behing me came the sound of......