View Single Post
Old 07-23-2001, 04:21 PM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
Thank you rockman for your feedback.

Yes my wife is a great support but although jokingly, she does complain about me of not cumming. I told her "look, i'm still alive and horny after your 3rd or 4th orgasm" but guess she misses my cum.

Anyhow, I've tried some other antidepresants, prozac and deprex but their side effects were worse - agression, paranoid actions with alchohol... With Seroxat, I did have my depression relieved and with no serious side effects (other than this) - only some as I mentioned before at the first stages.

As I told b4, my dad is a psychiatrist (a professor actually) and I trust him a lot. I didn't ask this to him at first as he was away and actually I was ashamed (and my wife) and put it here on the board. Now, with the info from you, I have the courage to ask him, cause I'm sure when he gets back, he will ask me how I'm doing with seroxat.

Regarding the dose, I took 10 mgs for the first 5 days and now taking 20 mgs/day.

And another thing, it doesn't kill my ability in bedroom, on the contrary it enhances it because i dont cum. Once, long time ago I used Meleril, which made me cum but could not ejaculate. This is not the case. I am able, but simply dont cum.

Rockman, do you think this will go on as long as I use this drug, or will it pass away after a period I use like the nashua and dizzyness did? On the perscription, it says it will pass away but its been almost 3 weeks now.