View Single Post
Old 07-08-2003, 08:54 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Quote:
Originally posted by Goddess_X
Wonderful Ideas Casp.

My only thought when I read this was...

in having a board in both places would this cause a division of members.. those who can pay and those that can't???

Well, I don't think so. I think it would be the same bunch of people - but those that want to look at pics would have to pay to do so. So yes, there's a division, but I can't think of any practical means of doing it any other way.

Quote:
And if your gonna post at one...things kinda lose their sponteneity if your duel posting.

Nope - the pics site is ONLY for pics and their replies etc. Just as you don't have general chat stuff in the pics forums now, you wouldn't on the new site. And no pics would be allowed on the message boards that remain here. So you wouldn't be posting twice - you'd post your normal message board stuff here, and post your pics/look at other peoples pics on the pay site.

I know not everyone will be able to pay, I don't have any miracle cures for that unfortunately. Suffice to say the pics are the biggest drain on the bandwidth, and therefore the biggest financial burden on Kim. So, as is too often in this cruel world, if you want something, you have to pay a price. Up until now, Kim has been paying that price. Now, I think it's up to those of us who want to look at/post pics to pay the price.

Would anyone want to volunteer to run the new site? Kim, would you be happy with this solution? What do the rest of you think?

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm