View Single Post
Old 07-08-2003, 06:24 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

OK.

In light of Kim's last post, I propose the following compromise:

Kim's mini-pixies sounds like a great idea - the message boards and/or the stories remain on this site. And the Java chat. All held at her whim, of course.

Then, i suggest someone who is willing to undergo the task sets up another site for the pictures - which is a pay site. $ to be determined later.

From our point of view, everything would remain the same on this site, except the picture forums would be a link to the new site, which would be independently run.

I would suggest the new site - Pixies Pics? - keep largely the same format as here, but since I understand the vBulletin software that this site uses is expensive, it could be done with another messaging type software. That can also be worked out later.

What do you all think? This seems to be the most logical course of action, given what Kim said.
I am happy to moderate wherever needed, but in terms of actually running a site I have no experience and too much else on, I'm afraid.

So, I'm calling for feedback, Kim's thoughts, and volunteers.

Are we up for it?

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm