Thread: Blow jobs....
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2001, 09:32 PM
Bard at large

"Now that I have you right where you want to be, I'm sure you can guess what comes next". I grab the blindfold and put it over her eyes. She hear me open the nightstand drawer. I see her nibbling on her lip, she knows its our "Toy" drawer. She just doesn't know what I've brought out.

The hum gives it away. She always knows her pocket rocket when she hear it. She presses her hips forward and moans in anticipation. With a quick flick of my wrist I bring our small padded paddle down on her clit. She crys out in surprise, and in pleasure. The gentle tap sent a wave of pleasure through her.

"Quiet baby, or I'll have to find something to gag you with"
That gets a pout from her but she gets real quiet. She's getting into her role quickly and I know she will cum much easier now.

I bring the toy up to her hard left nipple. Gently I use it to caress her. A small circle around the nipple first, then a larger one, then a larger one, then I bring it all the way around her entire breast. I can feel her shivering through the toy.
"Do you like?"
She nods her head in acknowledgmet. She is also slowly bucking her hips forward. I start a slow circle around the base of her other breast, gently bringing the toy closer and closer to her hard nipple. When I get to it, I flick my wrist and bring the paddle down on her clit again. She gasps with pleasure and surprise.

"So, my little one wants it rough tonight?"
A look of fear and desire crosses her face. She knows I will never hurt her but the game gets to her. She knows she is safe but the game makes her feel a thrill, a shudder of pleasure at being dominated. In the past she has tried to articulate why she loves submitting to me. I can never explain it with the same intensity she does, with the same thrill she does. She loves submitting to me in the same way I love making her cum. Our code word "Rough" is normally all it takes to get her on the edge.

I slowly bring the pocket rocket back down from her nipple in long gentle curves down her breast. At the same time I run the edge of the paddle along her inner thigh. I bring both towards each other and both will meet near her needing sex. Both circle her sex but neither touches it.

Bending over I take one of her nipples in my mouth. I suck on it, first slow and gentle then faster and harder. Then I start using my teeth, first running them along her hard nipple then to gently nibble on her nipple. The toys I leave on the bed, the rocket still running and resting against her thigh.

I can feel her squirm beneath me, she wants to cum. I keep teasing her nipple with my tongue and teeth. I reach over and start playing with her other breast.

"Yes, YES" she moans, and I stop.

"You know I told you to be quiet, now I'll have to gag you"

She squirms as she hears me open the drawer again. She closes her mouth tightly. She hears me taking something out but doesn't know what it is.

"Open your mouth" I command. She hesitates. I paddle her clit, once, twice, three times. After the third her mouth opens and a gasp of pleasure escapes.

"Thats better. Now open wide. You don't want me to get upset do you?"

She opens wide and I know she will stay that way. Quickly I climb on the bed. One hand holds me up, the other feeds my cock into her open mouth. As my cock touches her tongue she starts sucking on it. She also bucks her hips up and I smell her arousal.

I dive down on her wet sex. I lick it, I suck it, I kiss it, I taste it, I run my tongue over it and into it. I taste her cum and I hold her to me as I make her cum. Then I start getting serious.

My finger enters her slowly. I take my time and tap-tap-tap on the entry to her wonderful pussy. Then I slide my finger in. I seek out that rought spot that she loves having played with. Then she feels me pressing the tip of our anal vibrator against her little bud. She resists it at first, but rapidly welcomes it in. With the vibrator inside of her and my finger running across her G-Spot I finally let my tongue discover her hard, waiting clit. With my cock deep in her mouth and very hard now she cums and cums and cums. She almost lifts me off of the bed with her orgasm!

I ride her and stroke her and suck on her and lick her until she comes down from her massive orgasm. As she settles I slip my cock from between her panting lips. I climb off of her and slip around to face her.

"Is my little one ready? Or does she need to rest some more?"

She nods her yes to me.

My cock goes into her without resistance. I start fucking her fast and furiously. The vibrator inside of her hightens my pleasure and she cums immediatly. Her pussy grabs my cock and squeeses it with her pleasure. I can't take much of this and she knows it. As I pound her I feel my own orgasm build. I cum deep inside of her and I feel her pussy milking my cock for everything I'm worth.

I lay on top of her and hold her too me. Reaching up I undo her bindings then I take off her blind fold. We cuddle together for what seems hours. Then she surprises me with "Guess what we have waiting down in the dining room..."