View Single Post
Old 06-15-2003, 07:06 PM

Her cock pushed up filling me, Thom groaned as his head was rubbed by the strap-on.

"Ohh" we all moaned and then i settled into a rhythm, my anus swallowing the two cocks, i pumped away, while thom looked up eye half-closed, she fucked with hard thrusts.

"yes, yes!" she exclaimed, "You bum bandit take it, take it all!"

My own cock was massive, pre cum stringing from the end, my anus felt huge.

Suddenly thom stopped, he withdrew and got to his knees, she stopped looked at him "Was happeining?" Then Thom offered his cock to my mouth, I felt my balls churn and heard her laugh and then I was swallowing his cock, taking the bellend in and bobbing away.

My head was afire, I was being fucked and sucking. she groaned louder, now thrusting in deeper, and Thom held my head and started to fuck my mouth. His cock felt so full, then suddenly he groaned, stopped and just clenched his teeth.

His cock expanded and suddenly spunk was in my mouth, I pulled back letting it spray my face and then I took his squirting cock back in, sucking greedily, draining his balls, I let his cock fall from my lips and then I slowly licked off the lumpy, sticky, strands, sucking them into my mouth, I heard her moan and realised this had pushed her over, her "cock" stopped fucking and withdrew. I felt an ache and wanted it back in my arse.