View Single Post
Old 06-12-2003, 09:44 PM

Similar circumstance

A similar thing happend with my girlfriend. No more lipsmakin on my captain happy. It stopped the same day she moved in with me. Curious, isn't it? I am a little bit better off than you in that i get off with straight sex. But this brings me to my next issue. The strange thing is... she dosn't want to cum anymore!!!!?? I can't comprehend it. When I try to do the things she usually gets off on, she stops me, and in addition she want's tons of "missionary sex" without orgasms. I love to make women cum. Lots of the same sex, without getting to feel my SR shudder in pleasure is boring as hell. Womens orgasms are fun fun fun. Life without them is like life without food and water.

Strange, I can't understand it. It makes no sense to me and she won't talk about it.

I can't offer you much advice, but try to get to the root of it sooner rather than later as this problem is getting to be worse every day. THis is my 10 ton pink elephant in the living room that one party ignores while the other is stunned